• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gattsu25 said:
The last line is TRUE

since when did her jail time become more important to the average American than the war?

The funny part isn't that it is or isn't true. The point is that she wouldn't have said something like that.

Thriller

LOL just read this :

Paris is still hysterical and is under 24 hr surveillance because she is screaming day and night.
She still refuses to wear her orange detainee suit and nobody knows what to do with her.

Sources say that all the other inmates hope that paris will be released ASAP because the noise she is producing is too mutch to take.
She is yelling non stop that this is not done and that she wants to go to her mother.
One of the inmates suggested placing her in a sound proof isolation cell

:lol :lol :lol

Cheerilee

Thai said:
free-paris3.png

Still not a bargain.

And whoever owns her now should at least be asking 1 cigarette per-pop. Unless she's so annoying that they're willing to pay to get rid of her. In which case they should make a better offer than "free" and get rid of her sooner rather than later.

(I kid. I know there's no chance in hell she's seeing "real prison".)

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Thriller said:
LOL just read this :

Paris is still hysterical and is under 24 hr surveillance because she is screaming day and night.
She still refuses to wear her orange detainee suit and nobody knows what to do with her.

Sources say that all the other inmates hope that paris will be released ASAP because the noise she is producing is too mutch to take.
She is yelling non stop that this is not done and that she wants to go to her mother.

BUT BUT BUT.. her statement!!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Thriller said:
LOL just read this :

So I wonder if this falls under the LA County Sheriff's definition of "good behavior?"

Trakdown

Thriller said:
LOL just read this :

They need to call in Wayne Brady. He'll get her ass in line.

And I can't believe people are showing support for a repeat drunk driver.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
:lol

If she weren't in celeb-solitary, how much screaming do you think it would take before someone (inmate, guard) snapped and Shivved her in the McRibs?

Mejilan said:

If she weren't in celeb-solitary, how much screaming do you think it would take before someone (inmate, guard) snapped and Shivved her in the McRibs?

How unnecessary. I bet Paris has given more to charity last year than you ever have.

Why don't they realize their actions and put her back on house arrest or at the least transfer her to a better facility? She deserves at least that?

xsarien

daedsiluap
The Abominable Snowman said:
How unnecessary. I bet Paris has given more to charity last year than you ever have.

The only way I'd believe that is if she happened to have a dog named "Charity."

Mejilan

Sorry, I don't release my sex tapes for the mass-consumption of freaks everywhere. At least not for free.

Why don't they realize their actions and put her back on house arrest or at the least transfer her to a better facility? She deserves at least that?

Because she's ****ing full of shit. Like usual. Crime. Time. Yada yada yada.

50408yv.jpg

did...did you Photoshop her face onto Mother Teresa? please tell me you're joking.

Mejilan

bune duggy said:
50408yv.jpg

did...did you Photoshop her face onto Mother Teresa? please tell me you're joking.

I noticed that, but felt it was way too easy. :lol

Kinda like Paris?
:eek:

:lol Better facility. She's already in one of the best facilities in the nation.

Her charitable donations don't put her above the law. It's not like she earned the money anyways.

PS360

Banned
Did anyone hear Paris' statement?

She said that people should not be focusing on her case but "worrying about more important matters like our troops overseas in Iraq."

Hmm..yea..I'm sure she came up with that all by herself. The funny thing is that some, impressionably young people (probably girls) will think Paris a caring human being for making such a bold, selfless statement as if it actually came from her.

Cheerilee

Giving blowjobs to rap stars doesn't count as charity. Not even if they're black.

Hey, maybe that's why she turned down the offer to do community service and said she'd rather take the jail time. 100 hours of community servicing? Not even Paris is enough of a trooper to handle that.

Darko

bune duggy said:
50408yv.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6687815#post6687815
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6691978#post6691978
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6691852#post6691852
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6678579#post6678579
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6678379#post6678379

and this little gem
poor paris :( she totally doesnt deserve this and the loser behind the computers are all laughing but they have no right because SHE IS A CELEBRITY and she is known for being who she is and she cannot be who she is in prison and not only that but she will have to deal with the consequences and people hareassing her more because she is a celebrity and I LOVE YOU PARIS i wanna go to your party wen u get out LUV YA!!!!!

Thriller said:
LOL just read this :

She must be thinking about all the men and women serving overseas and worrying herself into a hysterical frenzy.

IT'S OK PARIS! THEY'RE THINKING OF YOU TOO!

MIMIC

Banned
Thriller said:
LOL just read this :

How can you "refuse" to do something in jail??

fmcato

As must as I'd like to hate her, it pains me to see her current situation being so traumatic to her. As in, she's proving to be a totally underdeveloped adult with no known real handicap like Down syndrome or something like that.

Makes you really value education.

Edit: but yeah, she'll have to abide by the law.

fmcato said:
As must as I'd like to hate her, it pains me to see her current situation being so traumatic to her.

Fuck that. She's in a cell by herself, isolated from the general population for some 40 odd days and after that she gets to go back to her posh life with millions and millions of dollars without any personal responsibility whatsoever. If she and her bitch mother are finding this traumatic then they need to open their goddamn eyes and see what's going on in the rest of the world.

No sympathy. No mercy.

fmcato

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Fuck that. She's in a cell by herself, isolated from the general population for some 40 odd days and after that she gets to go back to her posh life with millions and millions of dollars without any personal responsibility whatsoever. If her and her bitch mother are finding this traumatic then they need to open their goddamn eyes and see what's going on in the rest of the world.

No sympathy. No mercy.

I agree, I find the punishment completely light. What pains me is not the punishment, herself or her rich family, but the way the upbringing of someone can go wrong when you can offer the best possibilities.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
MIMIC said:
How can you "refuse" to do something in jail??

:lol :lol

Shoot I'd like to see some brother from the streets do that..

"Nope not going to do that!"

"Alrighty...one LAPD style ass-whupping coming up!"

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
krypt0nian said:
So are we on a suicide-watch countdown here at GAF?

now that would be pretty funny.. really most times I do not find the real death of a person funny at all.. but if she killed herself or really tried to I would have no choice but to laugh.. 45 days and she is back to he plush life of dropping n-bombs on tapes with her rich friends.. and she would rather end it than deal with the rough life of sitting alone eating candy bars for 40 more days..

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Fuck that. She's in a cell by herself, isolated from the general population for some 40 odd days and after that she gets to go back to her posh life with millions and millions of dollars without any personal responsibility whatsoever. If she and her bitch mother are finding this traumatic then they need to open their goddamn eyes and see what's going on in the rest of the world.

No sympathy. No mercy.

sweeptheleg9jv.jpg

Dr_Cogent

Banned
krypt0nian said:
So are we on a suicide-watch countdown here at GAF?

4q5vh95.jpg

I don't want Paris to die. I don't hate her. I should actually pray for her more. She's a spoiled brat enabled by her irresponsible parents. Her parents are probably more to blame about her situation at this point than her, but she's also an adult woman and is responsible for her own actions at the same time. Both parties are ****ed up.

This isn't the last we will hear of Paris Hilton I am sure. Something big (and probably bad) will happen to her based on her history and trends. She's just a dumb rich kid with no idea about anything in the real world in the slightest. No responsibilities + virtually unlimited cash + ignorance of the world = a dangerous combination for a kid and adult following.

two things.

One: her self-imposed ban on sex is due to expire next month. :lol

Two: how can you have an occupation of 'socialite'? I was looking at the wiki and it lists that as an occupation. so weird. It also lists entrepreneur and that fails wikipedias own definition:
An entrepreneur (a loanword from French introduced, loved and first defined by the Irish economist Richard Cantillon) is a person who undertakes and operates a new enterprise or venture and assumes some accountability for the inherent risks.
I really doubt she assumed any of the accountability for any of the risks for the various ventures.

Zen

Banned
http://abc.net.au.newsitems.200706.999584001215588457.851154.html.macksfoto.com/s1942069.htm

Celebrity Socialite Dies in County Jail
CELEBRITY SOCIALITE Paris Hilton has died in jail, Monday 11th June 2007 at 10:00am AEST. The Hilton Hotel heiress, aged 26, was believed to have commited suicide in a Los Angeles county jail during jail time for Drink Driving. A lawyer for Paris Hilton says the socialite would not have commited suicide, although this is unconfirmed.

"Paris Hilton turned herself in to begin serving her sentence for violating probation at a Los Angeles County Jail located in Lynwood, California," Richard Hutton said in a statement.

"This is an important point in my life and I need to take responsibility for my actions," Hilton said in the statement.

"In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make.

"Although I am scared, I am ready to begin my jail sentence."

Hilton was released from jail due to medical reasons, although this was shortlived as she returned to the jail shortly later. Celebrity news site TMZ.com said Paris' medical problems may in fact have been her cause of death.

Hilton's spokesman, Elliot Mintz, declined comment, saying he was awaiting word from the sheriff's department.

A sheriff's official declined to confirm Hilton's cause of death.

Hilton was arrested for drunken driving in September and in January, she pleaded no contest - the equivalent of a guilty plea - to a reduced charge of alcohol-related reckless driving.

She was sentenced to three years' probation and had her licence suspended.

But the heiress was caught driving on a suspended licence in February when police stopped her for going over the speed limit with her headlights out at night.

A traffic court judge ruled on May 4 that Hilton's latest offence constituted a probation violation and sentenced her to 45 days in jail.

Officials are still yet to comment on Paris' cause of death.

- Reuters

Mejilan

Wtf. It's not being reported anywhere else...?

Not a funny joke. I'm happy to have her sit in jail for 40 days, but that's it.

Edit - Ah. It is a joke.

perryfarrell said:
Also, it's not Monday June 11th yet. Apparently that site can see into the future.

It's from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), so that would explain it being Monday.

But still, it's fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom