• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Whimsical Phil said:
The poor thing is going through such pain now. How can she be expected to bear it?

ParisEmo.jpg

dawson-crying.jpg

ezekial45

Banned
velvet_nitemare said:
2 questions.

-How did she get to be known as a Racist?

-What is the evil Jack Nicolson laugh about?

1. There was a video going around with her at a party using the N-word.

2. Jack Nicholson was laughing at the joke about Paris Hilton made by Sarah Silverman at the MTV Movie Awards.

ezekial45 said:
1. There was a video going around with her at a party using the N-word.

2. Jack Nicholson was laughing at the joke about Paris Hilton made by Sarah Silverman at the MTV Movie Awards.

Thx..also for the vids.

Jackl

Withdrawals must be hitting pretty hard if shes already talking about suicide after 3 days.

42 more to go, look on brightside. Least you get free detox.

P.S. Don't do heroin and coke kids.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
She got what she deserved. It wasnt right for her sentence to be cut short just because of who she is. She needs to be taught a lesson about life. She doesnt do anything useful with her life and she doesnt realise just how lucky she is to have what she's got. There are plenty of other young rich girls who are not disliked like donald trumps daughter and paris's own sister and they dont because they do something good with their lives. Paris just gets drunk and creates headlines for herself. This prison sentence will do her some good, she'll be brought down to earth. Once she finishes her sentence, she should come out being a different person, someone who can use their fame for good and gain a lot more respect.

ryutaro's mama said:
Oh, you could have gotten a lttle more creative with that.

Not mine, but ill pass on the comment.

Paris Hilton is "teetering on the brink."

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ that Hilton has been crying a lot, praying and extremely withdrawn.

Hilton is in the medical ward at Twin Towers, an L.A. County jail facility. She is in a room by herself with a glass door. A sergeant guards the door at all times for her protection.

We're told Hilton hasn't eaten or slept since she arrived yesterday.

Sources have described her condition today as "fragile" and "despondent." One source called her "a train wreck" Another said "sullen and withdrawn."

We've learned her shrink, Dr. Charles Sophy, spent more than two hours with her this morning. Hilton's family can't visit today. In the medical ward, families can only visit on Sundays and Tuesdays.

We're told Hilton is receiving "appropriate medical attention." We're told she's being given psychotropic medication.

Does she think shes gonna get let out again for pulling this shit.

X26

Banned
Question: I know the defense for realeasing her initially by the sheriff was overcrowding, but the facility she was sent to is only for celebrities, officers, etc. and not for your average offender. Is overcrowding even an issue there in a faiclity such as that?

X26 said:
Question: I know the defense for realeasing her initially by the sheriff was overcrowding, but the facility she was sent to is only for celebrities, officers, etc. and not for your average offender. Is overcrowding even an issue there in a faiclity such as that?

Didnt the judge state she can't be released due to overcrowding?

X26 said:

That actually wasn't his initial defense and still doesn't seem to be. His initial and still primary defense is that she is so "mentally disturbed" it is to her benefit to be home released since they aren't as equipped to deal with such problems as he thinks is necessary.

quadriplegicjon said:
i almost went to jail for a reckless driving incident. i didnt get pulled over for being drunk. i didnt get pulled over for weaving in and out of traffic. i got pulled over for driving too fast on an empty highway. i almost went to jail. first time offense, never had a speeding ticket. my lawyer was able to work out a plea deal and i got sentenced to 6 months probation. i made absolutely sure i did not violate that probation because i would certainly have been sent straight to jail if i had.

thats what happens to most normal folk.. actually, some arent even as lucky as me.

so really, violating her probation multiple times was just asking for it. and all that media/paparazzi that she has always used in order for fame and money is now working against her.

For realz.

Raistlin

JayDubya said:
I'm pro-business, pro-free market, anti-inheritance tax, etc. but I'll be damned if airheads like this bitch don't test the limits of that philosophy.

Don't have a knee-jerk reaction though ... it not the philosophy's fault ... its her parents' fault.

zam

Could someone please rehost "paris bucket walrus"? (If they were taken down due to bandwith restraints)

GhaleonEB

zam said:
Could someone please rehost "paris bucket walrus"? (If they were taken down due to bandwith restraints)
Indeed - I saw that at work yesterday and was in tears. I came home to save them on my home computer and they were down. Someone MUST have saved those. :lol

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Thats what happens to someone who hasnt had an ounce of suffering in their lives, have never had to put up or endure anything, and have had every hedonistic whim and desire fulfilled. The bitch needs to suck it up, and accept the damn consequences. If she decides to starve herself, thats her prerogative. Not like she isnt already anorexic anyway.

PS360

Banned
Slurpy said:
If she decides to starve herself, thats her prerogative. Not like she isnt already anorexic anyway.

I was going to say the same. Not eating won't be a break from the norm for her.

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
I prefered Stinkles' pics where he just had the walrus wearing what appeared to be MS Paint hair instead of Paris' head cut and pasted on it.

Yeah, post that, and the original Walrus pic... I can't find it!

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.tmz.com/

Paris Hilton has issued the following statement:

"Today I told my attorneys not to appeal the judge's decision. While I greatly appreciate the Sheriff's concern for my health and welfare, after meeting with doctors I intend to serve my time as ordered by the judge.

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to reflect and have already learned a bitter, but important lesson from this experience.

As I have said before, I hope others will learn from my mistake. I have also had time to read the mail from my fans. I very much appreciate all of their good wishes and hope they will keep their letters coming.

I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials. I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things, like the men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world."

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
There are probably eight words in that statement Paris Hilton understands.

JodyAnthony said:
I fully and blindly support paris hilton for no real reason to help balance out the amount of people that fully and blindly hate paris hilton for no real reason.

cause she a skank whore with no talent whatsoever, she is just living the life of daddys money. They should of gave her at least 6 moths.:lol

xsarien

daedsiluap
Ripclawe said:

So she's cool with the media when they're worshiping her, but now that they're covering her in a negative light she doesn't want to be a whore to them anymore?

Someone should tell her that the publicity machine swings both ways. She wanted to be famous for literally doing nothing? She got it.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
I prefered Stinkles' pics where he just had the walrus wearing what appeared to be MS Paint hair instead of Paris' head cut and pasted on it.
F*CK YOU WHORE. Mine has handcuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom