• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
bjork said:
he probaly got voted in for being soft on illegal immigrants or something.

SAVE PARIS

Your words mean nothing until you start an internet petition!

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Just dropping by to say that I heard this the radio on the way home from work, and it made my mind-numbing day SOOO much better. I screamed out YES in my car.

Thriller

Mr. Pachunga Chung said:
i wish they would just put in big words on the CNN banner at the bottom:

"PARIS IS BACK IN JAIL LOLZ!!!111"

Sir i totally agree, would you sign my petition:lol

poor paris :( she totally doesnt deserve this and the loser behind the computers are all laughing but they have no right because SHE IS A CELEBRITY and she is known for being who she is and she cannot be who she is in prison and not only that but she will have to deal with the consequences and people hareassing her more because she is a celebrity and I LOVE YOU PARIS i wanna go to your party wen u get out LUV YA!!!!!

bjork

The Abominable Snowman said:
poor paris :( she totally doesnt deserve this and the loser behind the computers are all laughing but they have no right because SHE IS A CELEBRITY and she is known for being who she is and she cannot be who she is in prison and not only that but she will have to deal with the consequences and people hareassing her more because she is a celebrity and I LOVE YOU PARIS i wanna go to your party wen u get out LUV YA!!!!!

Wow, this totally trumps anything I said in this thread. :lol

Thriller

WHAHAHAHAHAA:lol :lol :lol :lol she is a human being like everybody else and not above the law so she is just getting what everybody else should get, some nice 'ol jail time, lets see how she is after it!

Karakand

JayDubya said:
I guess what I'm saying is that the L.A. Sheriff is a mealy mouthed namby-pamby pussy-ass. Vote this loser out next time around, L.A.!

Elections in Los Angeles are a waste of time. We had a democrat run against a democrat for mayor!

Threi

notag

Here. Take my avatar. Take it. It's on me.
6cryhsh.jpg

JayDubya

Banned

huahauhuhauhauhauhauhauhauahuahuahauahahahahahauauhaha

JayDubya

Banned
Karakand said:
Elections in Los Angeles are a waste of time. We had a democrat run against a democrat for mayor!

Wow, not even a fake Republican like Giuliani? Wow, no wonder L.A. justice is ****ed up.

"I believe in rehabilitation!"

"No, I do."

"Well, I believe in MORE rehabilitation."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Shit, man, I'm way more rehabilitation-y than you!"

bjork

Karakand said:

Are you kidding? It was a huge victory for the latino vote to finally vote in one of their own so he could... um... fill some potholes... and give empty-worded speeches out of both sides of his mouth...

Paris should run in the next one, I bet she could win.

MIMIC

Banned

61224spo.gif

jiggle

from radar online
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/06/paris-sheriff-took-hilton-family-cash.php#comments

Sheriff Lee Baca, the Los Angeles law-enforcement official who ordered Hilton released from jail after serving only three days in her 45-day sentence, accepted a $1,000 campaign donation last year from William Barron Hilton—Paris's grandfather. That contribution constituted the maximum amount allowable under California campaign rules.

Pure coincidence, of course.

Karakand

JayDubya said:
Wow, not even a fake Republican like Giuliani? Wow, no wonder L.A. justice is ****ed up.

"I believe in rehabilitation!"

"No, I do."

"Well, I believe in MORE rehabilitation."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Shit, man, I'm way more rehabilitation-y than you!"

The best part about it is that the exact opposite happens where I'm from (South Orange County). The DNC makes the LP look like a viable alternative out there.

bjork said:
Are you kidding? It was a huge victory for the latino vote to finally vote in one of their own so he could... um... fill some potholes... and give empty-worded speeches out of both sides of his mouth...

Don't forget UCLA! Antonio is an alumni.

SUCK IT DOWN SC WE GOT THE MAYOR IN OUR POCKET.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
jiggle said:
from radar online
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/06/paris-sheriff-took-hilton-family-cash.php#comments

Sheriff Lee Baca, the Los Angeles law-enforcement official who ordered Hilton released from jail after serving only three days in her 45-day sentence, accepted a $1,000 campaign donation last year from William Barron Hilton—Paris's grandfather. That contribution constituted the maximum amount allowable under California campaign rules.

Pure coincidence, of course.

Thanx for the info, man, now to congregate a crowd and petition for Lee Baca's resignation.

atomsk

Party Pooper

this is either the best joke post in this whole thread, or the saddest thing i've ever read on the internet.

aoi tsuki

Twenty ****ing pages? Some of you seriously lost some e-cred with me for even debating over Paris, but i can't be bothered to go through all twenty pages to find out who. i'll probably take a nap or have a whiskey.

Snaku

Banned
aoi tsuki said:
Twenty ****ing pages? Some of you seriously lost some e-cred with me for even debating over Paris, but i can't be bothered to go through all twenty pages to find out who. i'll probably take a nap or have a whiskey.

Who's debating!? :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol stalker confirmed!!

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
aoi tsuki said:

Debating? It's more like celebration. Finish yer whiskey and join in the fun. You have a lot of catching up to do. Remember the 300-sploogefests? They ain't got nuthin' on this Friday afternoon cry session. We're pouring one out for Paris.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*

Please be a joke character.

Sandman7

Paris Hilton has access to the internet in jail? And can actually type in English?

Junpei Heat

what

joedan

The Sheriff was on headline News a while ago and was making perfect sense and being rational. It may be cool to hate on Paris Hilton right now and she seems to have run over GAF's collective dog, but if it were anyone else they would have served the same or less time than Paris Hilton.

Yes DUI is a serous issue but i can guarantee you that 95% of GAF's desire to see her serve her time has very little to do with that, but with her being famous for no deserving reason. GAF calls her 'whore' with no evidence at all of the millionaire heiress having sex for money. GAF calls her 'slut' while bragging about the women that they have slept with.

GAF hates the fact she is famous for no apparent reason but then the question needs to be asked..."what is a reason to be famous". Why does someone who throws a ball through a hoop and hits a ball with a piece of wood deserve to be famous and make 30 million dollars a year? Why does someone who sings deserving of celebrity?

Everyone will respond "well they have talent" to which I'll respond "well it takes a talent to be famous while not having any talent". If you say that she's not any kind of mastermind behind engineering her fame, ...then YOU ARE! You are the ones who watch The Simple Life. You are the ones who buy and download her sex tapes. You are the ones posting in the Paris Hilton thread. You are the ones watching the stories on Paris Hilton on CNN, Fox. You are the ones laughing at the Paris Hilton Jokes on Jay Leno. You are the ones visiting TMZ, watching Extra, Showbiz tonight and reading the tabloid stories. Face it, you created Paris Hilton.

aoi tsuki said:

Yes, we all know how important aoi tsuki's e-creds are.

bjork

joedan said:
Everyone will respond "well they have talent" to which I'll respond "well it takes a talent to be famous while not having any talent". If you say that she's not any kind of mastermind behind engineering her fame, ...then YOU ARE! You are the ones who watch The Simple Life. You are the ones who buy and download her sex tapes. You are the ones posting in the Paris Hilton thread. You are the ones watching the stories on Paris Hilton on CNN, Fox. You are the ones laughing at the Paris Hilton Jokes on Jay Leno. You are the ones visiting TMZ, watching Extra, Showbiz tonight and reading the tabloid stories. Face it, you created Paris Hilton.

I was waiting for "You are the ones who are the ball lickers!" :lol

SAVE PARIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom