• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
joedan said:
The Sheriff was on headline News a while ago and was making perfect sense and being rational. It may be cool to hate on Paris Hilton right now and she seems to have run over GAF's collective dog, but if it were anyone else they would have served the same or less time than Paris Hilton.

Yes DUI is a serous issue but i can guarantee you that 95% of GAF's desire to see her serve her time has very little to do with that, but with her being famous for no deserving reason. GAF calls her 'whore' with no evidence at all of the millionaire heiress having sex for money. GAF calls her 'slut' while bragging about the women that they have slept with.

GAF hates the fact she is famous for no apparent reason but then the question needs to be asked..."what is a reason to be famous". Why does someone who throws a ball through a hoop and hits a ball with a piece of wood deserve to be famous and make 30 million dollars a year? Why does someone who sings deserving of celebrity?

Everyone will respond "well they have talent" to which I'll respond "well it takes a talent to be famous while not having any talent". If you say that she's not any kind of mastermind behind engineering her fame, ...then YOU ARE! You are the ones who watch The Simple Life. You are the ones who buy and download her sex tapes. You are the ones posting in the Paris Hilton thread. You are the ones watching the stories on Paris Hilton on CNN, Fox. You are the ones laughing at the Paris Hilton Jokes on Jay Leno. You are the ones visiting TMZ, watching Extra, Showbiz tonight and reading the tabloid stories. Face it, you created Paris Hilton.

cryingbaby.gif

X26

Banned
joedan said:
You are the ones visiting TMZ, watching Extra, Showbiz tonight and reading the tabloid stories. Face it, you created Paris Hilton.

Well in my defense I only watch Showbiz Tonight because Brooke Anderson is a hottie

x_brookeanderson2.jpg

glistenm

Banned
aoi tsuki said:
Twenty ****ing pages? Some of you seriously lost some e-cred with me for even debating over Paris, but i can't be bothered to go through all twenty pages to find out who. i'll probably take a nap or have a whiskey.

Turn your post display to 100, it makes the sillyness less obvious.

It's all just so silly!

joedan said:
The Sheriff was on headline News a while ago and was making perfect sense and being rational. It may be cool to hate on Paris Hilton right now and she seems to have run over GAF's collective dog, but if it were anyone else they would have served the same or less time than Paris Hilton.

Yes DUI is a serous issue but i can guarantee you that 95% of GAF's desire to see her serve her time has very little to do with that, but with her being famous for no deserving reason. GAF calls her 'whore' with no evidence at all of the millionaire heiress having sex for money. GAF calls her 'slut' while bragging about the women that they have slept with.

GAF hates the fact she is famous for no apparent reason but then the question needs to be asked..."what is a reason to be famous". Why does someone who throws a ball through a hoop and hits a ball with a piece of wood deserve to be famous and make 30 million dollars a year? Why does someone who sings deserving of celebrity?

Everyone will respond "well they have talent" to which I'll respond "well it takes a talent to be famous while not having any talent". If you say that she's not any kind of mastermind behind engineering her fame, ...then YOU ARE! You are the ones who watch The Simple Life. You are the ones who buy and download her sex tapes. You are the ones posting in the Paris Hilton thread. You are the ones watching the stories on Paris Hilton on CNN, Fox. You are the ones laughing at the Paris Hilton Jokes on Jay Leno. You are the ones visiting TMZ, watching Extra, Showbiz tonight and reading the tabloid stories. Face it, you created Paris Hilton.

Bush-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

joedan said:

What's sad is that this post probably isn't being satirical. :'(

hush, now.

SUPREME1

Banned
Karakand said:
Elections in Los Angeles are a waste of time. We had a democrat run against a democrat for mayor!

Yeah, because a the two-party system is the end all, be all, of demcoracy!!!

Does it matter how many political parties are repped..? Or does it matter that the best possible person actually won?

L.A. RULES!!!!

I voted.

Wes

venison crêpe
Is this "Shep" guy really a news presenter over there? I thought that was all supposed to be comedy.

bjork

ImperialConquest said:
Does it matter how many political parties are repped..? Or does it matter that the best possible person actually won?

Sharpton would've been a better mayor than "villa re gosa", as that Navy guy calls him.

Kak.efes

The sheriff should be fired, and held in contempt. He had no authority to release her.

When Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer sentenced Paris to 45 days in jail last May, he specifically ruled that Paris was not allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.

Once the judge caught wind of the fact she was released, he called a hearing the next ****ing day. Justice at work.

You're a ****ing tool.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
joedan said:
Everyone will respond "well they have talent" to which I'll respond "well it takes a talent to be famous while not having any talent".

It takes talent to have a famous last name and act like a whore?

Luna104

Let me say this: I know that she's spoiled and bitchy, deserving of appropriate punishment and that she chose to live a public life - so don't remind me. However, the fact that most of you guys are cheering because of this news, and pointing and laughing at those pics of her crying, is really ****ing disturbing. Seriously, why would you laugh at someone who's crying?

Luna104 said:
However, the fact that most of you guys are cheering because of this news, and pointing and laughing at those pics of her crying, is really ****ing disturbing. Seriously, why would you laugh at someone who's crying?

Oh, because it's funny.

rikichi

Luna104 said:
Let me say this: I know that she's spoiled and bitchy, deserving of appropriate punishment and that she chose to live a public life - so don't remind me. However, the fact that most of you guys are cheering because of this news, and pointing and laughing at those pics of her crying, is really ****ing disturbing. Seriously, why would you laugh at someone who's crying?

it's funny cuz it's paris hilton! you dont **kin' get it?

joedan

Kak.efes said:
The sheriff should be fired, and held in contempt. He had no authority to release her.

Once the judge caught wind of the fact she was released, he called a hearing the next ****ing day. Justice at work.

You're a ****ing tool.

and why is that?

joedan said:

She made quite a bit of money off that sex tape. I'd say that's getting money for having sex.

Luna104 said:

Because most of us don't find her to be a sympathetic figure or find her emotions to be phony. It's really that simple. She's going to an isolated jail (or more likely a medical facility) yet she is bawling like she is going to the gallows.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Luna104 said:

Get off your ****ing emo highchair. We're laughing because she's someone who has been caught driving drunk MULTIPLE times, thereby endangering lives, and who will finally face SOME justice for her actions, like anyone else would. And if she wasnt such a spoiled bitch, maybe she wouldnt be crying, and we wouldnt need to laugh. Enough with the whole BUT SHES A HUMAN BEING shtick. Ity not like she's getting the death penalty. There are countless, real innocent people who die, get tortured, and suffer immeasurably. Save your empathy for them, not for Hilton.

Luna104 said:

Because she's a rich coke sniffing popular cocky racist dumbass **** whore bitch

Why else?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Luna104 said:

Because her dumb tail is rich beyond belief and she was about to get off for cheating the law.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Seems the stuff the sheriff talked about made sense.
People with those sentences only serve 10% of their time, the judge just wanted to make a example.

I'm serioulsy laughing at all this, but seriously it's like gamefaqs in here right now.

Luna104

Slurpy said:
Get off your ****ing emo highchair. We're laughing because she's someone who has been caught driving drunk MULTIPLE times, thereby endangering lives, and who will finally face SOME justice for her actions, like anyone else would. And if she wasnt such a spoiled bitch, maybe she wouldnt be crying, and we wouldnt need to laugh. Enough with the whole BUT SHES A HUMAN BEING shtick. Ity not like she's getting the death penalty. There are countless, real innocent people who die, get tortured, and suffer immeasurably. Save your empathy for them, not for Hilton.

Didn´t I just say that she should be punished appropriately?

She shouldn't cry because she's a spoiled bitch, and there are others who suffer more? Right. I'll remember to post something about starving African children the next time someone posts a depression thread.

Lmao @ "why would you laugh at someone crying?" :lol :lol :lol

I just don't see the funny in that, laugh at me all you want. Most of this Paris Hilton coverage is really mean-spirited IMO.

daegan

Luna104 said:

Because it's great that someone who DESERVES TO GO TO JAIL can't wriggle out of it!

This judge deserves the Gendo Ikari Pimp Of The Decade Award.

Kuroyume

Banned
Chong got 9 months for selling bongs over the internet.

9 ****ing months man

I'm amazed by the star worship in here. 45 days for for REPEATED violations.

Some of you guys are dumb.

X26

Banned
FTWer said:
I'm serioulsy laughing at all this, but seriously it's like gamefaqs in here right now.

We have a looooong way to go

Paris hilton is a mega-slut and deserves to die. She probably sucked off the judge to get out of jail.
To be honest I don't think she was actually drink driving, I think she was set up by the media
I think calling her a lowlife is a little far. I mean, it's not like she hurt anyone except herself. And it's not like 99% of the people on this board that criticize her have never or will never drive drunk. You can pretty much guarantee that if you drink recreationally, you'll probably end up driving drunk at least once.
it's not her fault for not knowing it's against the law to break the rules.
She's seriously the epitome of awesome. It's like school when all the the loser kids hated but secretly wanted to be one of the awesome kids, I mean come on, that's the only reason I can explain why some people have such a strong and passionate "hate" for her. She gets laid everyday and goes to parties and everything, every night. She doesn't have ANY financial worries, because she's a millionaire for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! NOTHING!! I sure as hell wish I could be a millionaire for doing nothing. Not to mention, she has awesome powers, such as getting out of jail free, because she's ****ing rich and famous and doesn't give a ****. She COULD donate to charities or do something stupid and pretentious with all her money, but she doesn't, because SHE'S ****ING AWESOME AND DOESN'T GIVE A ****. Seriously, I sure as hell would LOVE to live her life (except the sexing guys part, i would sex girls instead)
Paris Hilton
You all know
45 Days

Mark Winkler
Shot her husband in the back while he slept
270 Days

Is that justice?

Luken

Is there no bail for this kind of crime?
Was this crime that severe?
Wasn't she only driving for work?
Was she drunk while driving?

Is because she is a celebrity that she going to jail. Put yourselves in her shoes for a second, do you seriously think what is going on to her is fair?

Why put her on a jail? She should be doing some community services to contribute to society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom