• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Where the fuck was Cowen going? Lol

tumblr_l2oir9npfC1qc073co1_400.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Sabres are an impressive -26 IN THE FIRST PERIOD. 3 goals for (!!), 29 against.

They're only a -1 in the 2nd and 3rd period combined.

:lol

Smiley90

Goddamnit Ottawa, my fantasy team would've appreciated if you could've just let Bobrovsky get a shutout, but nooooooo you just had to score a pity goal.

Samyy

1 million+ ps4s sold on launch day is pretty nuts.

Most of any console launch ever in history :eek: others got somewhat close but over the course of a week or month. PS3 was less then 200k after a week or two?
Pretty good news for the industry

Ovi just schooled Cole there.

Holy shit Hitch, get Polak and Cole off the fucking ice when Ovi's line is out. That was the third straight shift.

Edit: We look terrible right now outside of 9-17-91 in the Caps zone.

Smiley90

Oh my god Couture. Why. Christ. He looks even worse than Kassian, and that's quite the feat.

edit: wait, that's Kennedy I think. Both look terrible.

RC

Banned
Oh my god Couture. Why. Christ. He looks even worse than Kassian, and that's quite the feat.

edit: wait, that's Kennedy I think. Both look terrible.

None of them compare to the legend of Mike Ricci. That man's face belongs in a museum.

Smiley90

"if the Sharks have 4 guys in the corner, you need 5 guys in the corner!" sounds like elementary school soccer/hockey to me. EVERYONE TO WHERE THE BALL/PUCK IS

3 crosschecks and Steen gets the penalty?

Is there something wrong with me that the only console I really want this year is the Wii U?

I just got one after cancelling my ps4 preorder. The Mario Bundle + B2G1 at Target was a pretty decent deal and I flipped Pokemon for 3D World.

Revenant

Nope, has the best exclusives of the three by far.

I just got one after cancelling my ps4 preorder. The Mario Bundle + B2G1 at Target was a pretty decent deal and I flipped Pokemon for 3D World.

Still feels weird, but man 3d world looks like so much fun, and 3dland was one of my favorite games last year. Then Wind Waker HD looks amazing and I always wanted to try Zombi U.

belvedere

Junior Butler

3d World looks good but you cancelled a PS4 preorder for it?

I get launch drought but damn son, I thought we were Blues bros.

Revenant

Check out Pikmin or if that seems too slow Wonderful 101 which is an action-based Pikmin.

hmmm, might have to try and find a deal on BF or near christmas

this either ends with me enjoying my purchase, or marvie finds me hanging by my neck in my fucking closet.

Hell yeah. PS4 is up and running.

HUGEEEE thanks to Smelly too. I mentioned I had gotten a speeding ticket and would miss launch weekend and he took it upon himself to send me a huge giftcard so I could pick it up.

Very much appreciated.

3d World looks good but you cancelled a PS4 preorder for it?

I get launch drought but damn son, I thought we were Blues bros.

I cancelled as soon as Watch Dawgs was delayed. Just nothing there for me. I'll pick up a holiday bundle next year.

Still feels weird, but man 3d world looks like so much fun, and 3dland was one of my favorite games last year. Then Wind Waker HD looks amazing and I always wanted to try Zombi U.

Yeah I loved 3D Land as well. I picked up WW HD, Pikmin 3 and W101.

TUSR

Banned
Hell yeah. PS4 is up and running.

HUGEEEE thanks to Smelly too. I mentioned I had gotten a speeding ticket and would miss launch weekend and he took it upon himself to send me a huge giftcard so I could pick it up.

Very much appreciated.

smiley is the nicest guy here no matter how racist he is

Top Bottom