• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO2010: World Fighting Game Championships - July 9-11, Las Vegas

Aeris130

It's like the stream notices when the characters get too close to eachother, and instantly switches the lag on.

Clutch mike.

USD said:
Was he playing as Mak? I've never seen him use her in actual tournament play, just a lot of casuals and one match.

Is Ninja CW there? I think if any Mak's got a chance at top 16 it would be him given how much success he's had in the last few months.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Spirit of Jazz said:
Is Ninja CW there? I think if any Mak's got a chance at top 16 it would be him given how much success he's had in the last few months.

He said in the Makoto forum that last minute issues came up for him and he's not there :(

USD said:
That shitty teleport cost him the match.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK? FLASH IN LOSER'S?

Well, he is in Farms' pool. Maybe Farms put him on blast :lol

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
USD said:
It's not running perfect, but it's at about 95% for me, definitely viewable.
i tried g4 and it was worse, then i quit firefox and opened it again and http://g4tv.com/evo seems to be working ok for me. I gave IE a shot first but it couldnt go online out of the box so to hell with it.

dankir

Why do they have to sit so close to each other? The stage is fucking empty lol.

Inthul doesn't look too happy sitting near this dude.

jett

D-Member
:lol They keep downgrading the quality of the stream but it doesn't help one bit. Somebody should go tell 'em.

USD

I don't get freezes, just these strange .1 second jumps forward, as if the stream is just play slightly off-speed. Slightly annoying, but no biggie.

Top Bottom