• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO2010: World Fighting Game Championships - July 9-11, Las Vegas

Rice-Eater said:
Hey guys I switched from Opera to Chrome to watch the stream and it's pretty smooth now. So just say, this may be a browser issue. Try another one if you have one like Chrome.
I've been using chrome the whole time. Stream is bad at best

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
Rice-Eater said:
Hey guys I switched from Opera to Chrome to watch the stream and it's pretty smooth now. So just say, this may be a browser issue. Try another one if you have one like Chrome.
it does seem like the problem is the flash player and not necessarily the connection or bandwidth

:lol 'people hate able twice as much as he wins'. funny and true

DryEyeRelief said:
is marathonfool talking about JR the akuma player or JR the rog player?

Not Rodriguez. Different JR. He played as Honda and ultra punished FlashM flame kick FTW.

That's what Marn said in IRC.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Devastation had the best stream ever (Same as last year).
Get those guys for EVO 2011.

zon said:
Sickest Gen combo ever. Damn.

Yup, lets forget about the combos seen from Gen at last years evil because of a simple hit confirm to super to ultra. Was cool that it ended the match but beyond the tight hit confirm that combo wasn't remotely special. Gen isn't even a husk of his former self now, the only trick he has is ambiguous dive-kicks and they won't work in high-level play. Fuck you capcom :(

I'm still salty, but you guys are being impressed by a combo a 4 year old could mash out :p

Top Bottom