• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO2010: World Fighting Game Championships - July 9-11, Las Vegas

jett said:
:lol They keep downgrading the quality of the stream but it doesn't help one bit. Somebody should go tell 'em.
It does help. Who gives a shit if the quality is poor? I know what the game looks like, I'm not watching to see the graphics.

is JR Gutierrez a meme? His last name is Rodriguez but they always say Gutierrez. I remember the same thing on last year's evo stream

USD

prodystopian said:
Where are Eita and Tokido on the stream?

Nice. JR is fun to watch.
A lot of people missing. Haven't heard any about Sanford, Arturo, or even Justin. Plenty of other notable players as well.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Art needs to play Juicebox after all that talking.

Ski and Chen are doing a great job commentating.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Morro! said:
Stream is unwatchable for me.

I just hope someone does a mirror stream on ustream...

Doesn't matter if they mirror it, it will probably still lag b/c Stickam probably hasn't upgraded their backend since the site went live 5 years ago. That's why only camwhores use it :lol

zon

Kadey said:
Art needs to play Juicebox after all that talking.

Ski and Chen are doing a great job commentating.

They did decide on a moneymatch in the end, did juicebox chicken out after all?

El Sloth

Banned
AFKevin said:
2nd player paused the match, which is against the rules cause it disrupts the flow of it all.

Yeah, my stream lagged and I didn't catch it, but then the commentators mentioned it.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Kapwan is a Gaffer right ?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Judderman said:
Doesn't matter if they mirror it, it will probably still lag b/c Stickam probably hasn't upgraded their backend since the site went live 5 years ago. That's why only camwhores use it :lol

Surprised why they went with stickam, and if LevelUp is running it, what does G4 do then ? :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
AkumaHokoru said:
juice is the one who backed off. art wanted to play for a vegas sized amount.

Booooooooooooo.

You hear anything from TS and what they are doing right now?

Hey guys I switched from Opera to Chrome to watch the stream and it's pretty smooth now. So just say, this may be a browser issue. Try another one if you have one like Chrome.

Top Bottom