• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Corto

It would really be funny if this turned around and #TeamCG were redeemed. That would be right embarrassing for #TeamReal.

It must have been pretty difficult to type that post with all the tears clouding your eyes... I admire your relentlessness though.

edit: Reading your above post, I hope you take this as a simple joke. I don't think that it's impolite in anyway.

Tookay

"you people"? Check the votes, I'm not on either team. But if I were to support one I'd going with the CGers at the moment simply because they are coming off as the more polite side.

They're wrong about something.

Crow must be eaten.

Of course TeamReal is going to be dicks; we had to suffer through the evisceration of common sense and logic for the last week.

Myriadis

I don't see anything. Where is the statement where Kojima claims that he is real? Is there a video or something? I didn't care for this debate before and therefore I didn't vote, but I would just like to see the statement.

They're wrong about something.

Crow must be eaten.

Of course TeamReal is going to be dicks; we had to suffer through the evisceration of common sense and logic for the last week.

Oooooooh, you had to suffer. But now you drama queens can wipe away your tears.

Tookay

I don't see anything. Where is the statement where Kojima claims that he is real? Is there a video or something?

It's a 4chan rumor. He probably doesn't even know it exists.

He probably never even anticipated it becoming a theory, given that the SpikeTV interview was likely intended just to tease the Fox Engine-Konami-MGS connection, not evolve into a ridiculous suggestion that they made advanced CG better than all available technology.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
teamcg9tyiy.png

0142_b2utl.gif

Mikey Jr.

It is officially over.

#TeamCG can officially eat your crow.

You have no miracles left. It is over. DONE! There is no streams left. You are finished. The delicious black crow must be served.

Branduil

"you folks"? Check the votes, I'm not on either team. But if I were to support one I'd going with the CGers at the moment simply because they are coming off as the more polite side.

It's easy to be polite when you've been publicly shamed.

Dahbomb

That wall of shame.

Please someone bring up the old posts where some users were claiming that they worked for Pixar and that they would take an account ban if this wasn't CG.

Sounds like it is too late to join the team CG huh?

I feel so foolish now being convinced it was real.

I must concede that it was definitely CG. Joining neo-team CG.

Dawg

Someone should collect all those posts where teamCG members listed pictures/gif's etc of Joakim @ x10/20 zoom and claiming it was obvious CG because of the weird animations/blurry textures

Ok, is over. We lose, but only in the pure meaning of the word.

We "won" because we dared to dream higher and bigger than most people. TeamReal will be always stuck in their limted bounds of logic.

TeamCG forever!.

It was a lot of fun

Cuburt

So did they ever even say who Joakim was or are they just leaving that and Moby Dick studios in the past after it was revealed that Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain were MGS V?

I'm new to the thread so forgive me for repeating what has probably been said a lot, but those eyes give the CG away. I don't think I've ever seen a human do a slow half blink like that, unless they were purposely trying to.

That's still some really impressive stuff though.

No matter how far gaming tech progresses the eyes always give it away :p

I just popped in to the thread like 20 minutes ago and immediately noticed it was CG.

Team CG here.

Before this you were one of my favorite posters ex-Mr. Accurate!

baphomet

I was looking for the post that was like "I knew right away it was cg. I didn't even have to see this rumor to know." But unfortunately I can't find it in this sea of gullibility.

Edit: looks like angular graphics found exactly what I was looking for. Cheers!

Top Bottom