• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, did he say it wasn't CG? I don't get it.

The argument was that a big reveal would happen during GDC, "see what our engine can do, remember than Joakim interview? That was CG, our engine can do Hollywood beating CG at real time, OMG Kojima you are a God!!!!!11"

Since none of that happened, then it can't possibly be CG.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing happened. The #TeamReal HATERS just jumped on us true believers for no reason.

ibu2dYN1zQZDDy.gif

demidar

I'm expecting Kojima to just add at the end that it was indeed CG, blindsiding TeamReal by making them fall from a higher heights.

I want to believe.

Lijik

Just some days until this thread blows up. Even mods will eat crow. Bwahaha. This shall be beautiful.

Will you like your crow, TeamReal?

I remember saving this post because of the sheer hubris in it.
How dat crow taste, Juan29?

Hey when you done with it, I got some humble pie baked for dessert.

well, that's about it. Thanx for a lot of fun and carry your shame with pride.
I'm out.

Fox angine does look incredible for people who REALLY believed in Kojima.

Must be a total letdown for people who didn't believe in Kojima and wanted too much.

ultron87

If this had a surprise twist at the end of this panel it would be the greatest thing ever. It probably won't happen. But I can dream.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It would really be funny if this turned around and #TeamCG were redeemed. That would be right embarrassing for #TeamReal.

tass0

Banned
The longer this conference goes on, the lesser the chance of TeamCG has for redemption.

Look at some of these demos and compare them to the interview. We're at least 5 years away from that level of CGI.

CG or real!?!

M3NBJTL.jpg

CG obviously since Hepburn is dead...>.> Though they originally went with a woman who looked like Hepburn and scanned her face but then changed over to a 3D model based off footage of the actual Hepburn because the scan of the woman still didn't have Hepburn's signature look.

demidar

It would really be funny if this turned around and #TeamCG were redeemed. That would be right embarrassing for #TeamReal.

That would be Kojima through and through. But not doing so is also Kojima-esque. You just can't tell with this guy.

Sibylus

Banned
I think you mean sad, like a puppy without hind legs trying to climb a flight of stairs. This fantasy, that is.

Top Bottom