• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalal

Me, too. W40K fascinates me, but I have no idea where to start.

Dawn of War 1 introduced me to WH40k (I just wanted to see the homeworld guys' new game)

I just googled and jumped on the Wh40k lexicanum wiki. A few hours later, ala TV tropes, I am now a fan of this craziness.

Red Hood

Banned
ChiYlwkW0AAgM6N

I think I still have the free three-month subscription after the Dark Souls "giveaway" debacle, reckon I can use that to get DoW II?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope this one brings base building back.

You're in luck:

“This is the Dawn of War that fans have been waiting for,” said Stephen MacDonald, the title’s Executive Producer. “Our biggest units ever? Check. Giant orbital lasers? Check. Base-building, epic heroes, huge battles, it’s all in there. Get ready for the biggest Dawn of War yet. For the Emperor!”

yuraya

The end of the first episode of The Wolf Among Us left me really upset. I don't even know if I want to return to the game now.

:(

Annubis

The end of the first episode of The Wolf Among Us left me really upset. I don't even know if I want to return to the game now.

:(

What exactly upset you?

I really liked the whole of TWAU so I'd say keep going.
I really love how much freedom they give you as far as being 'the law'.

EDIT: Also, they REALLY need to make a TWAU 2 (which doesn't suck like TWD2)

Jadax

Holy fuck that DoW3 trailer!

I hope the campaign lives upto the epic expectations everyone has, and that we don't have to pay for a gazillion dlcs.

yuraya

What exactly upset you?

I really liked the whole of TWAU so I'd say keep going.
I really love how much freedom they give you as far as being 'the law'.

I just don't like it when games
introduce you to such likeable characters and then off them so early. Especially in such a way as this :(

Sch1sm

I just don't like it when games
introduce you to such likeable characters and then off them so early. Especially in such a way as this :(

If you keep playing the game, you'll find out what's going on, and maybe you'll feel better about it. Or worse. Either way, I enjoyed that game. Finish it well.

EDIT: Also, they REALLY need to make a TWAU 2 (which doesn't suck like TWD2)

I preferred TWD2 to TWD1. RIP.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Galactic Hitman -- MB-ED77F703A0777E9A - Taken by Jadax

fallout

I hope this one brings base building back.
The lack of base building was one of the really refreshing things about DoW2. I get why people want it, but I've learned I have zero interest in base building. The decisions I make with regard to base building never really seem that interesting in RTS games.

Fox318

Does anyone here use the PC gamer app?

I was just looking at it in my library and thinking who would use it over the site?

L.O.R.D

question about the FPS counter on steam
i am playing BF3 and put the shortcut on steam to see the FPS,i am using Windows 7.

my friend have Win 10 , but after he created the shortcut on steam,he can't see the FPS counter,is it because of Win 10?
will fraps work?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-68D2E3FF18F509F3 - Taken by Lashley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom