• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2016 Thread [*LIVE*] (No childish commentary allowed)

Kevinroc

Hmm?
uIO1YjT.jpg

Deepest lore.

Not even joking.

I think you're going to restore Hyrule during the game, that's why villages are tied to the story.

Yeah that's how I feel as well. It'd be awesome to have literal world building in the sense that as you work towards beating a region's main dungeon the area becomes more and more lively as the inhabitants start coming out of hiding. And then once you clear the dungeon the area returns back to a more thriving conditions.

Also holy shit stasis is an amazing power.

I now fully understand why this game was delay.

Its way bigger and different then I thought, hell the shrines actually look unique and interesting

tkscz

This is totes in the Wind Waker timeline

I don't think so. For it to be in the WW timeline, it would either have to take place on the new continent, which the Korok did not show up on, or takes place after the water decreases. I think it takes place after Twlight Princess. Some of the areas match up with it and the Temple of Time still exist.

Also, the Korok evolved from the Kokiri, which exist in both Majora's Mask timeline as well as Wind Wakers.

WPS

This is totes in the Wind Waker timeline

My guess is this is old Hyrule. Hyrule gets frozen and flooded because of no hero, a new hero arises, possibly unrelated to the old one, blah blah, events of wind waker. WW Zelda and WW link search for a new hyrule, blah blah events of Spirit Tracks.

Then, so many generations later, the ocean curse is lifted and old hyrule unfreezes, but now mostly devoid of inhabitants. Turns out the missing hero was in a magic stasis and Breath of the Wild begins.

Top Bottom