• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mii Fighter confirmed for Smash Bros 4.

Dreavus

I think this is pretty well implemented. They could have easily made a generic character with random stuff from the Wii Music/Party/Sports and just have it end up being a worse villager, BUT INSTEAD they got more creative with it.

Baci

Banned
I knew they would throw Miis in there.
When I saw that they made the villager few m animal crossing a character I thought, "if they are just going to try and fill up the roster with last ass characters like this Miis won't be far behind".

They will only want to put a certain amount of characters in the roster so as not to overwhelm players, so that's why this pisses me off.

They could add Koopa kids, Wart or Mouser (from Mario 2), Mini Kraid or Ridley from Metroid, Ganon monster form, Capitan N (if they own the rights), hell get creative and try and make the dog from Duck Hunt a character. I have a few really fun ideas that I think would be great.

We don't know the full roster yet but I would forfeit villager and Mii for any 2 of the characters I mentioned.

I find the mii fighter interesting since I get to choose what kind of fighter my mii will be. It sucks that we can't use them online.

lupinko

SMASH
Combatant of the Year

You.

Yes, you.
You control the flow of battle.
Welcome to the roster.

PUEPMms.jpg

Top Bottom