• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterM

Brushing up my wishlist. I'm on a pretty tight budget considering the little one starts nursery next month. I expect I'll be spent by the weekend :(

Why is childcare so stupidly expensive in the UK? Gaben plz fix this

Pachimari

I just added funds to my Steam account for the first time but where can I see my wallet?

EDIT:
Oh I found it. Just a tiny bit in the top right corner.

Hmm I think I messed up somewhere. Just realized dS4 tool isn't even recognizing if as a real ps4 controller

I had to install the 360 controller drivers to get it to work. I remember it being a bit of a pain, but once it was set up the first time it has worked pretty much perfectly since

Corpekata

Banned
Testing this out for the first time:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rock of Ages -- MB-D595651A29CBCA79 - Taken by sprinkles. 2 entrants total.

t1403184142z1.png

Ezra2680

Brushing up my wishlist. I'm on a pretty tight budget considering the little one starts nursery next month. I expect I'll be spent by the weekend :(

Why is childcare so stupidly expensive in the UK? Gaben plz fix this

I'm trying to stick to a budget this year too. Spent almost $500 last sale, trying to stay under $50 this time.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
New Pushmo/Pullblox game and steam summer sale on the same day

life sure is peachy at times

MisterM

I'm trying to stick to a budget this year too. Spent almost $500 last sale, trying to stay under $50 this time.

I found a deal for a £20 Steam Voucher for £17 and have £2.87 from selling cards. £22.87 is my budget this time round.

There's not a whole lot I'm aching for and I have also spent way too much in the past so hopefully I'll come away feeling good. :D

Worth picking up PixelJunk Shooter and Eden for £1.50 and £1.75 from Gamersgate's weekend sale, or since we are so close, wait for Steam and see if they are cheaper on there?

Gunpoint owns

11 dead. 11 injured. 20 jobs. $13,000. I've had better weeks.

They don't let me name names on this blog, but the person behind the hit I was investigating is dead now.

In fact, I may have killed more people than I actually avenged here.

The trigger man's dead. That would have felt good if I hadn't just taken a seven story body slam.

I don't know.

I guess I picked the least shitty of two incredibly shitty sides.

Maybe that doesn't matter. Maybe all that matters is that I now have the ability to kick down doors.

Either way, I need to get out of this city.

Alright maybe I'm being particularity stupid tonight, but where on Earth do you change time zone settings in the client? I seem to be set to the west coast of the USA instead of east coast Australia. The time is correct when I view steam in a browser so only it's only the client.

Vlaphor

I got $40 in my steam account from the target trade in sale awhile back, I'm currently trying to play through several games at once (Transistor, Watch Dogs, Killer is Dead, Trials Fusion, and Battlefield 4), and I don't really have enough time to play more games right now anyway...bring it on.

onionfrog

Summer sale soon... My first summer sale

I'm hoping to see some Capcom games, Skyrim and Dark Souls 2 season pass on sale at some point!

Going to attempt limit my spending to games I'll actually play.
I'll fail!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rock of Ages #2 -- MB-E408474B4AB221FD - Taken by Saty
Blood Knights -- MB-600BF668A37022F8 - Taken by Sub Zero
Oniken -- MB-540B750ABEBAB6AD - Taken by Wunder
A New Reckoning -- MB-D0223AB5D02EE59C - Taken by Benedict
Oniken #2 -- MB-70107D6E1848BBB1 - Taken by Scipius
M.U.D. TV -- MB-C00E155290BA70B4 - Taken by kudoboi
Syberia 2 -- MB-D1EDE9C95FBC9F0C - Taken by City 17
Gearcrack Arena -- MB-E8A370515B5A1F13 - Taken by Soule
International Snooker -- MB-AB7C9FA0856022CC - Taken by bobnowhere
Jets'n'Guns Gold -- MB-23E566226E9FBE70 - Taken by Volcynika
Gearcrack Arena #2 -- MB-C18659E23808C354 - Taken by tjohn86
International Snooker #2 -- MB-DACC6D09007024D9 - Taken by Volimar
Blood Knights #2 -- MB-E0D457C77B328548 - Taken by didamangi
Syberia 2 #2 -- MB-DF50303C57A5C95B - Taken by chronomac
M.U.D. TV #2 -- MB-B14CB178C8648C7E - Taken by drakaenae
Zeno Clash 2: Special Edition -- MB-828CE9505C9F2FC1 - Taken by Deques
Rock of Ages -- MB-D8FC9EC44E7990F9 - Taken by akskiller
Jets'n'Guns Gold #2 -- MB-3BC24D782D62856E - Taken by PossumMeat

I didn't realise I already owned Blood Knights (I searched for it in my library but must have misspelt it), so that was a waste of a few bucks, haha.

Oh jeez, is this one of those bundles where you can't regift the ones you already own (i.e. Skyrim vs Skyrim LE?)

Yeah. Generally speaking, you only receive gift copies of games you already own in the cases mentioned on this page (it's not exhaustive despite claiming to be).

Lol Bloodborne is supposedly requiring PS+ for online functionality. I guess that's the price you pay when only Sony ever could have funded this title (sarcasm) and no other platform will ever be allowed to play it.

Lame. I've been a PS+ subscriber for a little while now, but I won't be resubbing if the quality of the instant game library ever takes a significant hit. It would be unfortunate if Sony decides to pull a bait and switch.

Jawmuncher

I had to install the 360 controller drivers to get it to work. I remember it being a bit of a pain, but once it was set up the first time it has worked pretty much perfectly since

Make sure that you have the 360 Controller drivers properly installed and working, open up SCPServer and, even though I have no idea why, changing some things for the controller helped me out. Give it a custom light color or something similar. If a game doesn't recognize it as an Xbox360 controller, restart it and mark the "Hide DS4" option.

Honestly after the first time I set it up it's been flawless.

This is gonna sound dumb but my problem was that I grabbed the top release and not the 1.2.2 or whatever the newest one is at the bottom. Figured the top release was the one I needed since it wasn't beta or anything.
Regardless got the new list and it works fine now.

RE6 with a ps4 is great

Volimar

Spares:

I didn't realise I already owned Blood Knights (I searched for it in my library but must have misspelt it), so that was a waste of a few bucks, haha.

Yeah. Generally speaking, you only receive gift copies of games you already own in the cases mentioned on this page (it's not exhaustive despite claiming to be).

Thanks for international snooker Jase. Funny to me, because I bought pool nation because you kept popping up on my friend's list playing it, and now I win snooker from you too. :p

sprinkles

Thanks for Rock of Ages, Corpekata.

Sale Starting soon is the perfect time to wade through all the bundle pages and dig up (hopefully) unused keys. Have at it!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Toki Tori -- MB-A3ADC739C0785EAE - Taken by Subject16
Fly'n -- MB-CDA7AECD3B2BEB9D - Taken by Haunted
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-5D043F5DD18C9DB9 - Taken by onionfrog
Ultionus A Tale of Petty Revenge -- MB-AD32597AE2A7979D - Taken by user237
THE LONGEST JOURNEY -- MB-814EC6E4EFFC071D
A New Beginning -- MB-8DBFBDC3664DFE62 - Taken by shykyoichi
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 -- MB-6AC6B66420BFD469
Day One Garry's Incident -- MB-D5993EAA031AE6E4 - Taken by Vuze
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel -- MB-68448C93CA909106 - Taken by _hekk05
Hoard Complete Pack -- MB-7690282E730D0A7F - Taken by nature boy
Risen 2 Dark Waters, Sacred 2 Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row The Third -- MB-8CC276D11A53192E - Taken by akskiller

Bossniak

Spares:

Thank you for Rock of Ages!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Spares:

Thanks a lot for Blood Knights Jase! Which bundle has it btw? A friend of mine is interested in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom