• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King Hussein Obamacare finally going back to Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Surprised he made it this long without returning for further instructions.

For some reason, that episode of Static Shock where Virgil's family goes on vacation in Africa, popped into my head when I read that title.

terrisus

Browsing GAF while in a bath seems like an easy way to damage your electronics.

7qgnkmE.png

Owzers

“He’s going to take advantage of the last two years and go to all the places he wants to go to,” Sununu said.

But then he added: “His trip back to Kenya is going to create a lot of chatter and commentary amongst the hard right, who still don’t see him as having been born in the U.S. He’s just inciting some chatter on an issue that should have been dead a long time ago.”

This is very inconsiderate of Obama.

ivysaur12

Banned
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/obama-kenya-visit-john-sununu-reaction-116509.html

On Monday, the White House revealed that Obama will be making his first presidential trip to Kenya — the country where his father was born and where some on the right have falsely said the president himself was born.

“His trip back to Kenya is going to create a lot of chatter and commentary amongst the hard right, who still don’t see him as having been born in the U.S.,” former Gov. John H. Sununu (R-N.H.) said Monday on Fox News.

“I personally think he’s just inciting some chatter on an issue that should have been dead a long time ago,” Sununu added.

(LtoR) US Secretary of State John Kerry, US Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz and US Under Secretary for Political Affairs Wendy Sherman wait for a meeting during Iran nuclear talks, on March 30, 2015 in Lausanne. The top diplomats of Iran and United States, China, Russia, Britain, France and Germany aim by the end of March 31 to agree the outlines of a deal curtailing Iran's nuclear programme.

In 2011, as Republicans such as real estate mogul Donald Trump questioned his citizenship, Obama released his birth certificate and called the debate “silliness.”

Now, Sununu charges that Obama’s trip shows that he intends to use the remainder of his time in office for frivolous overseas travel.

“He’s going to take advantage of the last two years and go to all the places he wants to go,” Sununu said.

The “hot spot” today is “these negotiations in Iran and the battles in Yemen and Syria. I hope the president is paying attention there and doing more focus on that than making travel plans,” Sununu said.

Cyan

Banned
Guys he was born in Hawaii.

Look, we're not saying he was definitely born in Kenya, or that he's definitely a traitorous Manchurian Candidate and a Moslem. It's just... interesting that he never released his long-form birth certificate. That's all.

karobit

I'm as fine with this as I would be with Boehner visiting Mars or Ted Cruz returning to that old burned down melted mannequin factory. Gotta respect your roots.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I like how he blames Obama for birthers getting stirred up.

The “hot spot” today is “these negotiations in Iran and the battles in Yemen and Syria. I hope the president is paying attention there and doing more focus on that than making travel plans,” Sununu said.
This is so petty and moronic. I'm sure scheduling this Kenya trip has occupied 100% of Obama's time, and will continue to do so for the next 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom