• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Idea Factory International Press Event on 4/16 @San Francisco

Shizuka

2015-press-event-contest.png

Shared on Faccebook.

Event is starting at 6PM PST, announcements will start at 7PM PST. Timer is for the announcements.

t1429236000z4.png

jonno394

good stuff. Looking forward to seeing what we're getting this year. Hopefully Fairy Fencer F for the ps4 as well as what ^^ says

Vylash

there's no way they're announcing fairy fencer f dark advent, we don't know anything about it, much less when it's coming out in Japan

Zambayoshi

Moeru Chronicle would be sweet, although without a physical release there is virtually no way we Australians will get to play the localisation without a US account. I had to import the physical JP version of Monpiece in order to get the trophies on my primary account.

Shizuka

Moeru Chronicle would be sweet, although without a physical release there is virtually no way we Australians will get to play the localisation without a US account. I had to import the physical JP version of Monpiece in order to get the trophies on my primary account.

You can get the asian release with english subtitles coming out soon.

Shizuka

The event is tomorrow. I'm betting on:

- Neptunia VII;
- Destroyer Trillion;
- Moero Chronicle.

I'm hoping an otome game somehow gets picked as well.

Kirie

They cut Aksys out of the deal and they're not doing anything with it,
not that Aksys was doing something, we got three releases of the same game.

They did? Huh.

I'm not sure honestly what the likelihood that they would actually announce an otome at this event, but I'm certainly crossing my fingers for the possibility of it.

Besides MangaGamer's Ozmafia release in the future (which I already played in Japanese), there really hasn't been too much on the otome localization front recently that's caught my eye.

The event is tomorrow. I'm betting on:

- Neptunia VII;
- Destroyer Trillion;
- Moero Chronicle.

I'm hoping an otome game somehow gets picked as well.

Does IFI normally announce localizations of games that aren't out yet in Japan?

I know some companies usually won't.

Shizuka

They did? Huh.

I'm not sure honestly what the likelihood that they would actually announce an otome at this event, but I'm certainly crossing my fingers for the possibility of it.

Besides MangaGamer's Ozmafia release in the future (which I already played in Japanese), there really hasn't been too much on the otome localization front recently that's caught my eye.

Best otome release to come from Aksys was Sweet Fuse. That was definitely... Sweet.

Does IFI normally announce localizations of games that aren't out yet in Japan?

I know some companies usually won't.

I might be mistaken, but they've announced them close enough.

HGH

Banned
I really don't think Moero's gonna be announced. I feel like you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment.
I definitely their other big titles and probably some PC ports announced. And maybe some otome games because there's a pretty vocal section that keeps asking for them.

I will be kinda shocked if Moero makes it.
It is likely, with the Asia/English release out next month...
But i anticipate some changes.
The lewd-o-meter is cranked up quite a bit from MonMon, and EXTREME RUBBING is an integral part of the game itself now

Tohsaka

I really don't think Moero's gonna be announced. I feel like you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment.
I definitely their other big titles and probably some PC ports announced. And maybe some otome games because there's a pretty vocal section that keeps asking for them.

I already have the uncensored Asian English version pre-ordered, so I'm all set. More hoping that they announce a 2015 western release for Neptune VII-2 and Destroyer Trillion.

Ryuukan

I already have the uncensored Asian English version pre-ordered, so I'm all set. More hoping that they announce a 2015 western release for Neptune VII-2 and Destroyer Trillion.

I don't think they will announce games that arent even out in Japan yet

I'm hoping for Omega Quintet demo on PSN next week and maybe branching out to publishing non-IF localizations

Tohsaka

I don't think they will announce games that arent even out in Japan yet

I'm hoping for Omega Quintet demo on PSN next week and maybe branching out to publishing non-IF localizations

I think they could announce Neptune since it's out in Japan this month, probably not Trillion though. Unless they announce something from other publishers like you said I don't see what else they could release.

HGH

Banned
There probably won't be a stream else they'd say so. I suggest just keeping an eye on Twitter.
Do we know the time for the event or where we'll be able to find the news as they come?

First post says 10AM PDT so in like... 4 hours?(I don't know how US time works).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

There's already a good list of IF titles that still need to get localized. I see no reason for them to branch out just yet.

Ryuukan

I think they could announce Neptune since it's out in Japan this month, probably not Trillion though. Unless they announce something from other publishers like you said I don't see what else they could release.

CClH-hGWYAQdYdN.jpg:large

did not mention since Im sick of dungeon crawlers

There's already a good list of IF titles that still need to get localized. I see no reason for them to branch out just yet.

unless you're asking for otome games, there's nothing else left that is already out in Japan

First post says 10AM PDT so in like... 4 hours?(I don't know how US time works).

First post talks about the contest to go to this press event ending at 10AM PDT.

If it's like NISA's press event, it'll happen later tonight, so probably around 6 to 7 PM PDT.

There probably won't be a stream else they'd say so. I suggest just keeping an eye on Twitter.

10AM PT is in 30 minutes, but I don't think that's the event.
The event will probably take place later tonight.

Crayten

Banned
Ryuukan said:
unless you're asking for otome games, there's nothing else left that is already out in Japan

Maybe they gonna tease some more Steam Ports or at least a release date for the 2 pending games.

Hyped to find out what they are going to be announcing tonight. I'm not expecting Moe Chronicles... it has an English translation already coming to China but the game would need to be censored out of the wazoo to be released here, and I think IFI had enough backlash from Monpiece. Maybe we'll get official announcements for Hyperdevotion Noire on Steam and Destroyer Trillion US release. And Neptunia VII obviously.

Top Bottom