• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Idea Factory International Press Event on 4/16 @San Francisco

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Honestly i hope IFI gives priority so some non lewd game over Moero Chonicles, even if the Asian version with English is almost a confirmation that it will be localized.

Durante

I want the rest of the (mainline at least) Neptunia games on Steam. Those are the one IF property I really like.

Tohsaka

I want the rest of the (mainline at least) Neptunia games on Steam. Those are the one IF property I really like.

I'm sure they'll at least release Re;Birth3 on Steam, would be silly not to since the first two are/soon will be on there.

Crayten

Banned
I'm sure they'll at least release Re;Birth3 on Steam, would be silly not to since the first two are/soon will be on there.

Well all Neptunia Vita Games (plus Omega Quintet from PS4) that are released in the west or annoucned are also rated from ESRB for PC/Steam.
So there is the good chance that the rest also gets a Steam release.

Found some times on twitter by someone who is going

"Do you have an idea of when it'll start?"

"6PM PST...Announcements at 7pm"

That's 3-4 AM here. meh

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I guess it's not so rare for those tortoises to wander the streets...

elderly-man-walking-pet-african-spurred-tortoise-sulcata-tokyo-japan-4.jpg
elderly-man-walking-pet-african-spurred-tortoise-sulcata-tokyo-japan-1.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I figured it would be around 6ish, like when NISA does them.

Looking forward to it... 7 hours to goooo

jzbluz

I'm hoping for some otome loving. I think Amnesia is possible since there was talks about localizing it last year, so either IFI is doing it or Aksys. And of course, there's always SSL. But if there could only be one, I would prefer Amnesia since I've heard that SSL is not that good. Although honestly, I want Code:Realize, Clock Zero, Norn9, NinKoi, Psychedelica, Binary Star, and Trigger Kiss more. So many games, so few opportunities.

Amnesia would definitely be the most interesting otome game for IFI to localize. The anime was released in the US not so long ago so some people are familiar with it through that and it would be great to get away from yet another Hakuoki game.

Plus the cover looks fantastic:

Shizuka

I used to defend that Diabolik Lovers should be the next otome game localized until I watched the anime. Let's get Amnesia instead.

SerTapTap

Amnesia would definitely be the most interesting otome game for IFI to localize. The anime was released in the US not so long ago so some people are familiar with it through that and it would be great to get away from yet another Hakuoki game.

Otome game/VN I'm guessing? They do seem to have decent sales on Steam and Steins;gate seems to do well enough.

Did corgi get banned for the turtle pic lol

Other reasons

HGH

Banned
I hope this doesn't end up like Aksys' 2013 event. Poor guys announced Sorcery Saga and had people walk out on them because NIS announced DR at the same time.

In a perfect world I'll wake up to a Trillion announcement tomorrow.

I wish. Then we'd get the Date A Live games and I could die without regrets.

Wait, it's Sting of all people that makes DaL games? Why? I know about the SuperSting partnership but I thought it'd be for more...well, gamey games.

I hope this doesn't end up like Aksys' 2013 event. Poor guys announced Sorcery Saga and had people walk out on them because NIS announced DR at the same time.

Well its one thing to hype up something everyone was expecting and basically be the complete opposite of that.

We all kinda expect what IFI will localize. The only way this could be bad is if they don't announce anything at all, lol

jzbluz

Lol, did they have a press conference at the same time? That must have been discouraging. Which reminds me, except for like 2 games, Aksys hasn't really announced their lineup for the rest of the year.

Kama_1082

Banned

Such an awful and boring VN.

Lol, did they have a press conference at the same time? That must have been discouraging. Which reminds me, except for like 2 games, Aksys hasn't really announced their lineup for the rest of the year.

It didn't start at the same time, it was more like Aksys started first and then NISA started 30 minutes later.

Vanguard

Looks like I'll have to wait till morning, not staying up until 3am, too tired as it is. Am really interested what might be announced though and any new info on stuff.

Vylash

expecting:

Neptunia U release date
Moero Chronicle
Makai Trillion

praying for:

Kancolle Kai
Date A Live: Rinne Utopia

Estellise

I'm crossing my fingers for some sort of otome related news. They've released a decent amount of Vita games already. With only two otomate titles officially localized, it seems reasonable for us to at least get something else.

Lain

That it does.

I hope they'll have some PC announcements.

Makai Shin Trillion, Neptunia U, Moe Chronicles and perhaps one of the other Nep games all feel like safe bets. Hoping they localize something unexpected from another company, but we'll see.

Top Bottom