• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco on Tales of Zestiria PS4 rumors: ‘Wait until Tales of Festival’

Bannamu-Asia-Rumors-Comment_05-05-15.jpg

The post links to our Tales of Festival date article. The annual Tales of fan expo runs from June 6 to 7 this year. Judging by Bandai Namco Asia’s tease, we’ll hear about the PlayStation 4 version there. And series producer Hideo Baba will probably talk more about that subject the ‘caused fans to worry.’

http://gematsu.com/2015/05/bandai-namco-tales-zestiria-ps4-rumors-wait-until-tales-festival

Mendrox

Well there it is.

Incoming:

PS4 Zestiria 1080p 60fps, full Alisha, including DLC, including sequel announcement, including more optional bosses and a better camera. No AA because they hate us.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Well there it is.

Incoming:

PS4 Zestiria 1080p 60fps, full Alisha, including DLC, including sequel announcement, including more optional bosses and a better camera. No AA because they hate us.

Sequel announcement is next year.

Guymelef

Well there it is.

Incoming:

30fps probably, 60 on PC after some touches.

Man, I need to get into the series, I played 4-5 hours of Tales Of Xillia and now I have begun Tales of the Abyss recently on the 3DS.

Tizoc

Well there it is.

Incoming:

PS4 ver. will not include DLC, you'd still have to buy them. This is Scamco we're talking about :p

Cornbread78

And there you have it.

It's coming to PS4.

Yup, pretty much, thank goodness!

Will pre-order, hopefully it is spaced out from Persona V launch, so I can fully enjoy both without constantly thining about the other waiting for me to play with it...

Mifec

bamco pls announce the PC version too, idc if it's the same thing as the ps4 one without any significant differences(in fact I expect it to be)

This is the kind of attitude that leads to disappointment.

made me laugh really hard irl.

FireCloud

Need to finish Xillia 2 but I'm in for the PS4 version of Zestiria.

Are there any compelling PS3 exclusive releases still to come?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
"Subject that caused the fans to worry". Heh, they are really concerned about this fan backlash due to Alicia and the DLC huh?

Ridley327

Man, Bamco has a really terrible read of their western audiences if they're still insisting on debuting this at ToF.

Scrawnton

This new has gotten me excited and then I realized I have tons of tales games still in my backlog....

Even though I beat ToS 1 and 2 on GCN and Wii, I still need to beat them on PS3, I still never touched me tales of graces as well as my tales of xilia... Good thing I am a teacher and have summers off.

Ridley327

Well, it's still going to be announced for NA/EU at the same time, so it doesn't really matter that it's debuting at Tales Fest.

They've acknowledged its existence, after being forced to from all the various leaks. There is nothing worthwhile in holding off on the western announcement beyond the inane courtesy of letting the Japanese audience feel special, and I suspect even they are irritated by all this.

Top Bottom