• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astebreed Coming to PS4 June 25th $19.99.

Graphically, the PS4 version of Astebreed has gotten a facelift. It now runs at a solid 60 frames per second at 1080p, and with no screen tearing, thanks to Vsync. The team is also utilizing emissive lighting and improved texture compression, and upping the quality of the 3D models and textures just for the PS4 version.

That isn’t the only addition we’re bringing to Astebreed on PS4! We’ve added a bunch of new upgrades to your mech, including the ability to control the direction of your focused targeting system using the right stick, and the ability to instantly dash. We’ve also adjusted enemy patterns and placement, and created a new “Arrange Mode” in addition to the initial version’s “Original Mode.”

We’re super pumped to bring Astebreed to PS4 in North America, and we can’t wait all of you to get your hands on it on the 25th.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/11/cinematic-shooter-astebreed-coming-to-ps4-june-25th/

I was trying to remember the name of this game from the thread back in April and couldn't for the life of me remember, since Sony hasnt and doesn't seem to be dropping my vita settlement psn funds anytime soon I guess I'll use it on this and buy Heavensward out of pocket.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Astebreed or Assbreed
Same game

wECQWdf.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Looking forward to this bad boy.

I have been wanting to get this game, it has been on my steam wishlist for a while now. The steam sale just began too, wonder if I should bite. :p

JP

Is this the game that has a demo in the Japanese Store? Can't remember what it was called but there's a thread on here somewhere and it looks vaguely like this.

EDIT:
Yep, seems it is.

I was interested in this game but didn't get it because I wasn't sure how well my computer would run it.

Welp no worries about that anymore, will just get it for my PS4! Sucks that its coming out in such a busy month with other games I want.

Delstius

This game is great and the improvements sounds cool. I hope the update will come to PC someday, might revisit it then.

At work. What's the game? Genre I mean.

Shoot'em up. Somewhere between classic ones with some unique abilities and a very tiny bit of bullet-hell if I remember well.

Fun game, a bit on the expensive side for the release though. Just know the game is about an hour and half or 2 hours, but very replayable. Love the game, don't think I'd spend 20 on it though.

Yeah, I agree on this, the game is cool but 20$ is kind of expensive for what it is.

Springy

This game looked fine in the GB Quick Look a year or two ago, but all I can think of when I see the name is how you never go Astebreed.

WQwtZxKl.jpg

Top Bottom