• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed Trailer (E3 2015)

Apdiddy

Looks like a really realistic version of Need For Speed Carbon. I'm not sure if I should be excited or not.

I really want NFS to be more like Burnout Paradise but I'm in the minority.

inner-G

Banned
Looks good, but I will probably pass on it because online

Cars look great this gen though, I'm excited to see GT7

ArmsOfSorrow

Neo Member
Looks good, but that Hot Pursuit handling again? That's putting me off.

I mean I'm gonna try it at least because everything else about it seems awesome, but if it controls like HP2010, I'm probably out.

iNvid02

intrigued but still need more info, especially after they came out and said its a "connected experience"

There better be a camera during the actual racing that isn't so dynamic. That looked like it'd get annoying real fast.

yeah the drifting around corners was too much for my taste

The gameplay looked soooo good.

Man.... why did they ruin it with the live action "urban white people" "trucker hats are still cool right!?" and radio chatter. Legit almost in tears im so dissapointed.

golem

Wow looks good. Does the entire game take place at night though?

Also are those the silhouettes of RWB guy and Magnus?

Yeah they BETTER MAKE that stupid fucking camera drifting an off and on option. But its EA and they love doing stupid shit like that. I mean did no one tell them that it looked retarded.

Other then that the game looks amazing visual.

Bandit1

There better be a camera during the actual racing that isn't so dynamic. That looked like it'd get annoying real fast.

The game is looking really good, like the NFS I've been waiting for, but yes that camera is awful.

Still hoping they reverse the online only decision and that we can play offline.

Very impressed with the visuals. That transition from real/cg characters to the customizable car had me questioning reality. Then the gameplay just blew me away with the cool visuals and camera angles. Hype!

Aaron D.

I'm with Giant Bomb on this one.

FMV looks utterly stupid.

And the game is glorious because of that!

Visuals look pretty insane too.

TheRook

lol yeah cause those are ingame graphics and there won't be any downgrade right
also 30 fps
"take notice devs" no thanks

I think he meant by the fact that Need for Speed is about car culture, it has real world aero kits and parts on top of a connected urban environment.

Honestly being able to fully customize a Datsun 510 and Nissan 240SX makes this miles better than most Racing games for me...and I'm a huge Gran Turismo fan.

Top Bottom