• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed Trailer (E3 2015)

MaLDo

Camera was really bad during drfiting/turning. Apart from that it looked great.

At first I thought the same, but after a while is a really clever angle for drifting because you can see perfectly where the car goes. You need getting used to before take profit of that angle.

Looked more like a handbrake camera that's only really for drifting. Otherwise that would be a horrible gameplay choice.

Buy damn, the graphics looked incredible. I'm expecting the actual modifying being extremely tedious and slow considering the fidelity of the models. Slamming on that body kit will take like 3 seconds of loading.

nikos

Looks really good. The transition from FMV to gameplay was crazy. Wish they showed cockpit or at least first person views.

Day one for sure.

Zomba13

This looks sweet and could be really really cool if it really does take th ebest aspects of all the past NFS games and mashes them together right.

Akai__

Really don't like the auto-drift in curves. Other than that it looks pretty awesome.

I'll have to see more gameplay of this, before I jump on it.

At first I thought the same, but after a while is a really clever angle for drifting because you can see perfectly where the car goes. You need getting used to before take profit of that angle.

It can completely obscure your vision of the road

nfs26ys1u.png

It's way too active.

prudislav

Even though the online-only DRM is dealbreaker for me, i would like to see thos nice benefits - most likely for the lulz..

lem0n

I like the camera, but it's just too active. Turn it down a bit and I'm good. Otherwise looks fuckin awesome! Love the RWB and RocketBunny love. Speedhunters' involvement shows.

Graphics and customization looked great. On the other hand, both as far as the physics and the camera angle go (although the latter can be changed) looked really awful.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I don't really know about the gameplay, but it looked incredible. The transition between the FMV and in-game stuff was seamless, the effects and weather looked beautiful, cars looked great. Shocked at how much less bad this looked than normal NFS stuff.

Duxxy3

Let me know when the next hot pursuit is out. Or better yet - Burnout. This reboot did nothing for me.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I can't play with that camera, it's excessive. I hope you can turn it off. If not, I don't even think I can play this game.

VanWinkle

Visuals looked pretty good, nothing incredible though. I'll have to hear more about the game, particularly with always-online, before I commit to this.

Hattori

Banned
I don't really know about the gameplay, but it looked incredible. The transition between the FMV and in-game stuff was seamless, the effects and weather looked beautiful, cars looked great. Shocked at how much less bad this looked than normal NFS stuff.
yup, that transition blew me away.

----
This is coming on PC right? Hopefully it's 60FPS of it is.

Top Bottom