• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Summer Lesson VR demo at E3 2015 (Tekken Team, UE4, PS4)

mankoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIl2-5f8NTo

Uploaded by Bandai Namco Entertainment America...

nsuwcqitph.gif

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Tekken team showing the world their talent goes beyond fighting games. Does this game allow you to choose your gender? I need to know for yuri potential.

Kudo

I'm not even sure if I'm dreaming or awake right now. What a night this has been and it seems to just get better.

Ferrio

Banned
Hope you can do that one stereotypical "hit the watermelon on the beach with a wooden stick for some god damned reason" japanese thing. Why? Hell if I know, that's what they do during the summer right?

hahah that ending was fantastic

I think I preferred the one from last year more though :D

Hope you can do that one stereotypical "hit the watermelon on the beach with a wooden stick for some god damned reason" japanese thing. Why? Hell if I know, that's what they do during the summer right?

have you ever hit a watermelon with a stick? because everybody should experience that

I've filed for divorce. I am prepared to sell my car and liquidate my son's 529 plan to obtain a VR headset and a copy of this demo. I just want to be with her.

Jintor

two points

a) watermelons are delicious
b) it's fun to hit things with sticks

Top Bottom