• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Summer Lesson VR demo at E3 2015 (Tekken Team, UE4, PS4)

I was interested in this when I first saw it, but I'm more interested now. The animations are well done, and it seems to be a really laid back introduction to VR space. Hell, if they actually go with the whole lesson part of the title, it could actually make a half decent tutor-type software. I only say this because I worked a bit with designing therapy/teaching software during university and something like this would have been amazing to have. I can see a lot of potential in VR application similar to this, even if they just let you relax with virtual "people". Interesting times these are.

Aske

That is not her real voice is it....

Right? I'm surprised the VA hasn't received more criticism. I'm not saying the actress is bad, but her voice doesn't fit the character at all, to the point where it's jarring to hear her speak. Such a strange choice.

None of the stuff they've shown are $60 'retail' games, they're $5, $10, and $20 PSN downloads, and yes summer lesson will probably be one of them.
the kind of people interested in this would surely be willing to pay $60 for it, and they'll take advantage of that

Jaymin%20Summer%20Lesson.png

Top Bottom