• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Summer Lesson VR demo at E3 2015 (Tekken Team, UE4, PS4)

2449180-6024201238-Yoshi.gif
Lol, Shuhei da bes

Wow video already has over 500k views. A lot more people are into this then I would have thought lol. Also it looks like everything is controlled with motions on the Morpheus soo your hands are free... to do you know...
arts and crafts

Kieli

Yikes, I think this is a system-seller.

PS4 to see resurgence in Japan?

will probably get if I get a morpehus

Kudo

I'm going to need to get Lasik to be ready for the VR revolution.

They should be designed to be easily wearable with glasses, but I know the feel.
My experiences with Oculus DK2 as glasses person are not that great, I'd assume the problem is shared with all "Ski Goggle"-type VR glasses, thus my interest in Morpheus as it's the only one breaking that mold currently.
But yeah off-topic, I welcome VR revolution and Summer Lesson in my life.

You know, I too laughed and thought random Japanese perverted thing when I saw the first video. Then I watched this one, and at first I was continuing my laughter, then, what with the good animations, I suddenly thought 'wait, we could like, star in an anime...kinda...'.

And then I was sold.

It could be like an elaborate VN. At least, there is potential, if not exactly in Summer Lesson.

Top Bottom