• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First #FE (SMTxFE) live gameplay on Treehouse Stream

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Okay, forget the haters. This Fire Emblem spin-off looks even better than the new main game to me. Atlus FTW!

-Horizon-

Finally!

g7IsB.gif

FluxWaveZ

"Not the types of songs you normally see in anime."

Eh. The two examples thus far aren't necessarily evidence of that. It's cool that the VAs sing themselves, at least. Wonder how that'll work in English.

Kinsei

Banned
Well I guess all of the "Wait for the gameplay before judging, the trailers probably don't do the game justice!" people don;t have a leg to stand on.

Sigh, are the otaku really that profitable?

mStudios

Well I guess all of the "Wait for the gameplay before judging, the trailers probably don't do the game justice!" people don;t have a leg to stand on.

??
The game looks pretty cool, I don't know what you're talking about.
The game combines Visual Novel elements and RPG ones.

Vena

It looks fine?

And for your other question -> See the Persona series as of recent.

-Horizon-

Yeah because we haven't seen them get into a battle yet but keep taking pot shots at everyone.

Azure J

Curious to hear impressions about this one. We know everything about aesthetic and setting but I have yet to hear/see more about its gameplay.

I like the side swipe of how not seeing this as a bad game makes you an otaku.

DrArchon

I still wish the setting wasn't this... otaku-baity.

I love what they've done with the crowds though. Nice stylistic choice.

Alrus

Is this some kind of kneejerk "it's animu and some girl has boobs so it's obviously a pervy game" reaction? I'm not seeing the issue right now. The outfits are campy as fuck but they're not really gross or anything.

Edit: Okay nvm girl with red coat has somewhat pervy outfit :/ But really I still don't get the outrage with this, it's very tame so far.

Top Bottom