• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First #FE (SMTxFE) live gameplay on Treehouse Stream

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Man, the graphical style is god damn awesome, I fail to see how it's Fire Emblem'y yet though :lol

I am curious if they are only going to sub the game like Project X Zone?
This has a 2016 release yet no translations so far.

Dinda

Shin Megami Tensei....Fire Emblem ......where the hell does this Idol Stuff comne from Japan?

Oh well, hope they don't go to overboard with that.

def sim

Hearing their musings about SMT symbolism while the anime lady transformed into an armored, eye patch wearing warrior is some funny stuff.

Watching this just made me realize...does the WiiU have any RPG's? I mean WiiU games.

I want to like this, terrible costumes and all, because I want another RPG for the WiiU, but do we even have one?

Oh FE characters. Here we go

Edit: Other than Xenoblade X, I was thinking of ones that hd come out stateside already.

This game looks insane, hahaha

Hopefully JP voices will be an option. The comment they made about localization and the actors singing their own songs has me not wanting to hear awkward translated lyrics

Cocoa

I'm loving everything I'm seeing at this point. The colors are beautiful. I really like that they're using known songwriters & choreographers for the singing & dancing aspects.

Mononoke

Banned
So this is a Nintendo Persona game. I want.

Well not fully, but lol. Weird game either way. Up my ally (well not the moe/in your face anime stuff, but i can deal).

EDIT: Actually it's a lot like Persona. Damn.

Astral Dog

This game is bizarre, music is nice
Well I guess all of the "Wait for the gameplay before judging, the trailers probably don't do the game justice!" people don;t have a leg to stand on.

Sigh, are the otaku really that profitable?

I dont see whats so wrong about the gameplay?
turn based? looks a bit simple now but could get better later on.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Yes, yes! This is great. I knew Atlus would deliver. This is my most anticipated Wii U RPG. Move over Xenoblade X.

zulux21

*starts the stream, gets a look at the menu/stats*

ah, that is where the megaten part is lol.

the bit i have seen here looks way better than the trailers so far.

this will get archived and linked later right?
my wife will kill me if I watch this right now and she doesn't have a chance to watch it later ><:

Alrus

I'm not seeing that much of the "disgusting dreck" fanservice right now, could someone point it to me?

It looks pretty great so far, very colorful and decent visuals. Not sure about the fighting system, looks a bit simple.

Top Bottom