• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, show us your Sunset Overdrive character in here.

Knew straight up I was going to create a redhead, but I hated a lot of the hairstyles, I find pigtails to look silly and a lot the others caused collisiond detection issues with clothing.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Sat_Jul_4_19-16-09_UTC+0100_2015.png

Knew straight up I was going to create a redhead, but I hated a lot of the hairstyles, I find pigtails to look silly and a lot the others caused collisiond detection issues with clothing.

My favorite part about your character is how it doesn't show up for me.

I went with a girl with brown hair. She's pretty plain, but she's still a badass.

munroe

My favorite part about your character is how it doesn't show up for me.

I went with a girl with brown hair. She's pretty plain, but she's still a badass.

Fantastic! My character is what I might look like with crazy blue hair, might post a pic when it has finished downloading the update

EBE

gxsz27.png

jlpx5S.png

ive got several outfits saved but only have screen shots of this one
havent booted the game up in a while. both DLCs were such shit.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
mttAMIB.jpg

Here's mine. Based off my OC from when I played City of Heroes.

Though, I did change some of the clothes later on, but everything is pretty much the same.

The create a character looks really good in this game but my word does the art style just make me feel uncomfortable.

I love it, it's so much better than the grim dark infinite shades of brown which has become the norm.

I want to try and recreate Gum from Jet Set Radio in this game.

Top Bottom