• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, show us your Sunset Overdrive character in here.

Here's mine:
KphTj8f.jpg

Ezalc

Don't even have the game, came in here just out of curiosity, but damn GAF. Thigh game is stronk with some of those, I am thoroughly impressed.

There so much detail to this game I've yet to see, a lot of costume parts I don't know of (that white facepaint one from last page) and that respawn is totally new to me. Hah I gotta grab the DLC.

01e43fa29a.png

i just started, but I'm pretty happy with the initial customization options and early unlocks. I feel like she fits in the world.

Wait... you've just started, whereas I have gold-trophied all challenges with clothing items even from the DLC missions and even have the clothing rewards for getting all amp-collectibles, AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS SHIRT??!
God, I love this game

Edit:
I have been incredibly negligent in regards to how long I have played this game. I've owned it since day one, and maybe put an hour or so into it. This thread has me hyped to go back to it tonight.
If you were bored in your first hour and traversal didn't feel cool, try playing NO sidemission and don't collect stuff, just play main story missions until you get the air dash (~mission 17, 2-3 hours in). Power comes from "the floor is lava"-playstyle and using your weapons a lot so they upgrade (some weapons are ridiculously more powerful at level5, try to get every weapon at least up to level 3 before you decide "nah, this doesn't fit my playstyle").

Zombine

Banned
I have been incredibly negligent in regards to how long I have played this game. I've owned it since day one, and maybe put an hour or so into it. This thread has me hyped to go back to it tonight. I think what I've seen in here so far is a testament to how damn good the character creator is in the game. All of the characters posted so far are incredibly unique and fun looking!

louiedog

Wait... you've just started, whereas I have gold-trophied all challenges with clothing items even from the DLC missions and even have the clothing rewards for getting all amp-collectibles, AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS SHIRT??!
God, I love this game

It could be from buying the Deluxe Edition.

Finally started playing it yesterday, ended up going with the small body and Asian face due to the other bodies types looking weird

hBZUf3Ql.jpg

Finally started playing it yesterday, ended up going with the small body and Asian face due to the other bodies types looking weird

You may start using it because it's the least weird, but you keep using it, because ...turns out it's fucking AWESOME!

I'd take my awesomepocalypse riot girl over any(!) female characters I made in a game ever. Even made characters after her in other games; Dead State reanimated and Shadowrun Dragonfall for example, character portrait from SO-screenshot and high agility +baseball bat +weird questions and answers in dialog.

ResoRai

Huh, didnt see this thread. Making me want to play Sunset again. Thanks for showing us Tyler, gonna be cool seeing more characters with it on gwg.

jesu

I have no idea, I never finished it or the DLC...
hang on...

c8432b195e4e8e3744c91e3db09a0bf9.png

pretty much how i look these days anyway.

Top Bottom