• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chvrches announces new album on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
oFzQBtY.jpg

CKLbLOG.jpg

AHA-Lambda

AWESOME!! :D
And right after Prides released their album last Friday, Scottish Electro Pop represent!

Track listing here has 3 extra songs?

01 Never Ending Circles
02 Leave a Trace
03 Keep You on My Side
04 Make Them Gold
05 Clearest Blue
06 High Enough to Carry You Over
07 Empty Threat
08 Down Side of Me
09 Playing Dead
10 Bury It
11 Afterglow
12 Get Away
13 Follow You
14 Bow Down

http://pitchfork.com/news/60328-chvrches-announce-every-open-eye/

Also from their facebook page comments, it seems that from some sort of instagram hunt (that I can't figure out anyway) the first single should be out later today :D

https://instagram.com/every.open.eye/

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Weeeeeeeee. I only own 8 vinyls, each represent a record that means something special to me. The Bones of What You Believe is one of those records. Can't wait.

Is it September 25th yet?

Valtýr;172045609 said:
It's to make them unique in search results. Not joking.

I hope this one has less (if any) tracks with male vocals. Those were the worst tracks on their first album.

Under the Tide is pretty crap I'll give you that but You Caught the Light is a great ending track.

AHA-Lambda

Valtýr;172045609 said:
It's to make them unique in search results. Not joking.

I hope this one has less (if any) tracks with male vocals. Those were the worst tracks on their first album.

I'd only half agree, they're strangely good live and always seemed tog et the crowd going from when I've seen them.

Megasoum

Banned
I discovered them because of Forza Horizon 2 and loved the album. It's REALLY not my kind of music (I'm mostly into Metal and hard rock) but I'm curious to listen to the new one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom