• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece: Burning Blood announced for PS4 and PS Vita

Jigorath

Banned
CO7XebvVAAAAXVK.png

Japan only so far

Trailer

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Dugna

They said they're focusing on the fights more now, so maybe we will get some way longer fights with the main villians of each arc :D

Jaroof

Just watched the gameplay video. Looks interesting!
I just hope it's not a letdown.

I've been loving the Pirate Warriors games.
I just wish that they'd make an adventure game for of the series.

Just watched the gameplay video. Looks interesting!
I just hope it's not a letdown.

I've been loving the Pirate Warriors games.
I just wish that they'd make an adventure game for of the series.

Looks really good.
Yeah, an adventure game with the Straw Hats would be great and really fit the series.

Koppai

Japan Only my ass, Namco Bandai has literally been bringing almost everything except Gundam and Taiko games to the west. Give it time :)

Cool, looks a lot like J-Stars (although I haven't played it, but just judging by the looks).

Well, what can I say, I'm a simple man, I see One Piece I press "add to cart".

Japan Only my ass, Namco Bandai has literally been bringing almost everything except Gundam and Taiko games to the west. Give it time :)

He's not saying the game won't come out in the west, he's saying that as of now, it is only confirmed for a Japanese release.

『Inaba Resident』;178874798 said:
The J-Stars engine is actually pretty decent.
It just depends on the team making the game.
Zenkai Battle Royale and J-Stars run on the same engine and Zenkai is a vastly superior game from what I've heard and seen of it.

Spike Chunsoft is the developer so I'd keep my expectations extremely low...

Raonak

Banned
This looks suspiciously like the dream OP fighting game i've always wanted.

Please tag your spoilers!
Dat 4th Gear tease on the logo hnnngggggg
looks like it's going to reach the end of dressrosa?

Tizoc

Anyone got a character list?
So far I've seen
Luffy
Sabo
Ace
Kuzan/Post time skip Aokiji
Doflamingo
Enel/Eneru

Said it in another thread but all these new One Piece games, good times :) I'd be happy if its similar to the Storm games, they're actually pretty enjoyable.

Said it in another thread but all these new One Piece games, good times :) I'd be happy if its similar to the Storm games, they're actually pretty enjoyable.

I mean, of course there are a ton of One Piece games (In Japan at least). It's the single most popular manga franchise in all time in Japan, and the only series where worldwide popularity could push it over One Piece is maybe Dragonball

Top Bottom