• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece: Burning Blood announced for PS4 and PS Vita

I mean, of course there are a ton of One Piece games (In Japan at least). It's the single most popular manga franchise in all time in Japan, and the only series where worldwide popularity could push it over One Piece is maybe Dragonball

Yh I'm talking about in the West, of course there's a ton of stuff in Japan, it being One Piece and all. But for the past 5 years in the West, One Piece games are being churned out almost yearly.

Cheesy Steve

Neo Member
Interesting, hoping it comes to the West. I wonder if it will be a straight up fighting game or if it will follow the series. Still more One Piece games is always a great thing.

Yh I'm talking about in the West, of course there's a ton of stuff in Japan, it being One Piece and all. But for the past 5 years in the West, One Piece games are being churned out almost yearly.

But it hasn't been officially announced for the west yet. I mean, I'm sure it'll come, but it isn't confirmed yet

But it hasn't been officially announced for the west yet. I mean, I'm sure it'll come, but it isn't confirmed yet

Yh it's a given imo, J-Stars made it to the west somehow, this is sure to come.
Hopefully didn't jinx it :), although importing a fighter isn't a big deal.

sounds like an action adventure going by the title. please let it be something other than a fighting or musou game.

EDIT: oh. there was gameplay of it? RIP then.

Tizoc

Can't believe I forgot about the swaggest mofo on the Grand Line
latest

Kind of disappointed CC2 is not doing this. Their cutscenes/QTEs are the hypest shit ever, it would work so good for One Piece..

my dream is coming true.
finally a Beat em Up Game

i hope this turns out to be good & the start of a long franchise

Akainu vs Aokiji who needs Subzero vs Scorpion?

GJS

I didn't see Kuzan anywhere in the trailer though. I mean, he's a shoe-in but he's just not announced yet.

The game is focused on devil fruit users, you can pretty much guarantee all the most popular logia users are in. There was a mention of fire vs ice by the speaker also.

Samemind

My favorite part is how this is the first time in a 1v1 competitive fighting game that logia intagibility is being implemented, something you'd think would be too OP in that context.

The game is focused on devil fruit users, you can pretty much guarantee all the most popular logia users are in. There was a mention of fire vs ice by the speaker also.

I mean, it could be referring to Mone.... LOLLOL can't say that with a straight face

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zoro's probably one of the more uninteresting OP characters. It'll be a cold day in hell that he's not in it, but I wouldn't mind if they conveniently forgot about that mossy headed little shit.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Zoro's probably one of the more uninteresting OP characters. It'll be a cold day in hell that he's not in it, but I wouldn't mind if they conveniently forgot about that mossy headed little shit.

Found Sanji.

Listonosh

I'm really digging the art style of the game. That's the one thing I really didn't like about J-stars, and other recent anime games in general, is that the conversion to full 3D models just doesnt really look good. The cel-shading seems so necessary in this regard, and then making the models themselves more colorful. Pirate Warriors 3 did a fairly good job, but this looks much better

Top Bottom