• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DualShock 4 colors (transparent omg)

dualshock4colors64p0t.png

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Mmm. I'm such a sucker for transparent things.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I want one of each. Crystal is cheaper by about $5 which is weird.

Maximus.

All real nice colors, love transparent things. I already decided on getting the anniversary controller though.

Might just be me but I feel like the transparency makes it look cheap/like a knock off. Maybe it's from growing up with all those weird transparent/translucent third party controllers that tried to look cool.

Silver and steel black are very nice looking though.

clear gadgets look too much like toys.

Might just be me but I feel like the transparency makes it look cheap/like a knock off. Maybe it's from growing up with all those weird transparent/translucent third party controllers that tried to look cool.

what Eric said.

I never get clouded transparent when it's white.

Either go full transparent (so it looks like glass) or no transparent.

Never go half-transparent.

ocean

Banned

I was about to say the same thing

Acrylic7

I don't even have a ps4 and I need that transparent controller. Lets hope we get a transparent console.... nah that makes too much sense.

SRTtoZ

All of them look great especially Steel Black. I know it won't happen but please come to North America.

Top Bottom