• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DualShock 4 colors (transparent omg)

Circinus

Looks really nice in my humble opinion (except for the transparant one). I think I'd one if had a PS4.

Look much more premium than the regularly coloured DualShock 4.

Tommi84

Steel Black and Silver looks slick as hell.

My main controller starts having problem with rumble engine (started to get oddly loud) so I may jump in to a new controller.

[update] - dang, no Black for EU? Dissapointed.

Mr Moose

No Black Steel DS4 for EU? Fuckkkkk! I don't want a shitty Gold/Silver one. Oh well, 20th Anni one arrives tomorrow.

crimilde

Banned
Japan always gets the cool colours. I really dig the Crystal controller and the orange Vita but no, not available here. Bummer. :(

Lucifon

Surprised how many seem to like the transparent, I thought it makes it look cheap and tacky like something from 15 years ago.

kanuuna

I just completed my 4 controller collection with another two white DS4s when I put an order this past weekend. Now I really want that gray one.

Black Steel > Silver > Crystal > Gold

Black Steel may be the nicest looking DS4 yet. I currently own the white one and the red one, after selling my original black one. I don't think that was a bad idea, because I got $45 for it and who knows if the rubber on the sticks will wear off.

Coreda

bWOOjzZ.jpg

https://twitter.com/kobunheat/status/643704558703632384

At least the black steel version color is faithful to the product image. Unlike that disappointing looking Phantom Pain red.

red720

I think all of these are ugly. I much prefer the non glossy red, blue, grey, white and black to these cheap looking ones.

More non-metallic solid colours would suit my tastes better, how about orange and green controllers.

m@cross

Transparent reminds me of a shit Mad Catz product.. but if you like that look good for you. Gold ... meh... Silver and Steel Black, very nice.

Top Bottom