• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DualShock 4 colors (transparent omg)

- J - D -

Transparent is ugly as fuck.

Other 3 options are really nice.

overview_colors_large_2x.0.jpg

imac-g3.jpg

I like steel black the best, followed by silver. Gold looks okay, and transparent could be really cool but I'm unsure about it.

Thing is: I already have two DS4s, game alone and use my PS4 just for exclusives. I don't need more. But I'm a sucker.

Hesh

Neat, Sony never did a transparent variant for PS3, did they? I want to say the last transparent Dual Shock was for PS2.

Withnail

Steel black is nicest but I want to know if the light bar on the crystal one makes the whole controller light up. That would be neat.

Now, do I want the 20th Anniversary DS4 that's been neutered and is now devoid of its badass touchpad, or do I want the steel black if it comes to NA?

GlamFM

Banned
I just pointed out that these are the exact same 3 colors. Relax....

Also, transparent one is incredibly ugly.

nib95

Banned
Oh wow, they´re actually all super ugly except maybe the dark grey one.

Look super cheap and platic-y.

As oppose to what, glass-y or metal-y? Lol. These things are made from plastic. I'm just glad they're more of a satin finish instead of glossy or over polished. That'd look cheaper imo. These actually look pretty swish.

GlamFM

Banned
As oppose to what, glass-y or metal-y? Lol. These things are made from plastic. I'm just glad they're more of a satin finish instead of glossy or over polished. That'd look cheaper imo. These actually look pretty swish.

Opposed to the marketing picture in the OP where they look actually cool.

Getting the gold, silver, and crystal. Steel Black looks WAY too similar to the Steel Grey that I have from the Arkham Knight Ps4.

Swass

If the entire crystal controller lights up from the led light on the back, that could be pretty cool.

Transparent looks like a GameStop 3rd party knock off.

Give me one covered in cubic zirconias or give me death!

And can I get a faceplate that is the same color as the MGSV one? I shouldn't want one at all, but for some reason..... I do....

Top Bottom