• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DualShock 4 colors (transparent omg)

woen

why do you care about the color of a home console controller, it's not even like you watch it when you play (and when you do mate black is the best)

ReaperXL7

why do you care about the color of a home console controller, it's not even like you watch it when you play (and when you do mate black is the best)

People like to personalize their stuff, that's pretty much the purpose of this kind of thing. In my experience colored controllers is also an easy way to assign them to kids.

the one and only
PS4_controller_05_lg.jpg

colored controllers are Duplo style
large-480611-duplo-logo-2014-cmyk-square.png

Hoping that the steel black comes to NA. . if not how much will it be to import. But with DS4 quality control it probably won't last too long.

I want all of these, but I don't need them nor can I afford to buy them all. I'll likely buy Steel Black, though, if it comes to NA.

I don't use the thing much, and just bought my third controller -- the Call of Duty one -- but Steel Black is beautiful and I have a problem.

Top Bottom