• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine S3 |OT| No Braugher, Just Hader - Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

142kg8.png

3rvj0t.png

TripOpt55

Definitely looking forward to this. Season 2 wasn't quite as good as the first, but it was still very good. And Holt was amazing. Hoping for more Gina this season. I felt like she didn't get as much time in S2.

mm04

Fall came quick. I can't wait to see Bill Hader in this. Holt is one of my favorites, so it'll be interesting to see how this dynamic works out.

Akahige

Excited for Hader joining the show, not so excited for the new season overall. Season 2 was such a massive step down from the first season.

VanWinkle

Excited.

However, I wish the thread title were referencing something for the B99 fans and not fans of both SNL and B99. I didn't get it until I saw the post that suggested it. I suspect it'll be the same for most.

Excited for Hader joining the show, not so excited for the new season overall. Season 2 was such a massive step down from the first season.

It really was. It was good but it wasn't nearly as good as season one.

Awesome! Didn't know it was back so soon, another good reason to watch season 2 again!

What's all the fuss surrounding Bill Hader? Is he that good in SNL or is it just that I havn't seen some great movie he's in? He was pretty good in Super Bad I guess but his role wasn't really big.
He's the new captain?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Awwwwwww man! My title was used and changed? :'(

I can't ever win.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The "Thanks" in the OP isn't going to be changed, tho :)

I didn't even notice the new thread until today. I wanted to bask in my glory and missed my chance.

#AllThreadTitlesMatter
#ChangeItBack

:)

Don't care about Bill Hader and S2 was terrible. I'll watch a few episodes and if it's not funny I'm dropping it.

Terrible is a little harsh and yes, I recognize the irony in me posting that, but it was disappointing.

Both this and Last Man on Earth are on pretty thin ice with me. There's just too much other stuff of Sundays to DVR.

dmshaposv

Don't care about Bill Hader and S2 was terrible. I'll watch a few episodes and if it's not funny I'm dropping it.

Agreed except on Hader. Hader is awesome!

I'll give a few episodes before I drop it. They need to avoid things like Rosa's boyfriend, Amy being a sycophant and creating Jake into a complete imbecile. More Holt, Boyle and Gina is good tho.

Meier

Me rn reading these posts:

giphy.gif

Season 2 was fucking great, season 3 will be fucking great. Making a mental note of whose opinions on quality to ignore.

Bladenic

Terrible is a little harsh and yes, I recognize the irony in me posting that, but it was disappointing.

Both this and Last Man on Earth are on pretty thin ice with me. There's just too much other stuff of Sundays to DVR.

It is harsh if comparing it to some really shitty network sitcoms but comparing S1 to 2 I think terrible isn't a stretch.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
There was a colossal dropoff in humor and writing between seasons 1 and 2. It wasn't even close.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Me rn reading these posts:

giphy.gif

Season 2 was fucking great, season 3 will be fucking great. Making a mental note of whose opinions on quality to ignore.

I agree, I thought season 2 was very funny. We re-watched the whole season recently.

big ander

put me on the S2>s1 team. Though while I like this show plenty but it's not a vital watch for me exactly and I didn't notice a huge shift in quality between seasons. That may be exactly why I liked 2 better: it was more earnestly sitcom-y, to be reductive. it was pleasant characters interacting pleasantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom