• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From right before Baby (11x3) aired.

BREEZY YOU CALLED IT (maybe) WTF.

Hearing the reactions and seeing how I(kinda) called it is scary.

Still though, if things keep going this route, this might be the season to dethrone 5.

Can't wait for this to come out on DVD @_@

Dude Rowena was literally lusting after Lucifer (Crowley even told her she was drooling) and then the warding mysteriously failed and she peaced the fuck out. Haha you totally called it.

Now that's awesome~! Rowena really turned as a character for me at the end of last season, so I don't mind her being a pivotal plot point this season unlike some other people :p

I'm all for her getting Lucifer into Sam.

I'm going to make another prediction- gonna say if Lucifer does possess Sam, then before the end of the season Lucifer will piss of Rowena, and just like she freed the Darkness she'll expel Lucifer once and for all.

55aba147f3.jpg

Good lord, that episode was amazing. When was the last time Sam was so pivotal to the story? Seems like ages.

Wonder if Michael and Adam will come back into it.

FZZ

Banned
Luci x Rowena will never happen

Because of Darkness' infatuation with the mark and being the original "bearer" I am 99.9% sure Luci will want to fuck his aunt.

He bore the mark the longest, and probably has the closest tie to her.

Oh, I thought Sam said yes or something >_>

Still though, he has to say yes now, right? The cage only opens when you say 'yes' doesn't it?

It's pretty exciting though @_@
Also The Darkness rekt three Angels and the full Heavenly Host is about to attempt to smite her down.

BTW, I know we're not supposed to talk about them buuuuut
what would happen if a Levithan got thrown into a wood chipper? Would all their bits and pieces come together or would they actually die?

Luci x Rowena will never happen

Because of Darkness' infatuation with the mark and being the original "bearer" I am 99.9% sure Luci will want to fuck his aunt.

He bore the mark the longest, and probably has the closest tie to her.
Dear God! What is with the incest in this show?

Now that's awesome~! Rowena really turned as a character for me at the end of last season, so I don't mind her being a pivotal plot point this season unlike some other people :p

I'm all for her getting Lucifer into Sam.

I'm going to make another prediction- gonna say if Lucifer does possess Sam, then before the end of the season Lucifer will piss of Rowena, and just like she freed the Darkness she'll expel Lucifer once and for all.
Me too, surprisingly enough. Her as a villain this season actually looks like it will be enjoyable.

If only "I could never fool you" wasn't said, the reveal would have been freaking amazing. Who knows maybe they wanted us to believe that Lucy sent the vision. Maybe God actually did send them and Lucy is bluffing. I wonder...

And the special effects holy crap! I loved this episode from start to end even Rowena was good! I'm gonna watch it again today.

Booser

Great episode. Huge stakes.

Sam has got to be the biggest naive fuckwad in creation though. I'm sure everyone could guess it was Lucifer, not God, sending the visions, but he falls for it. Again.

Interesting to see if the Heaven nuke worked on Amara. I'm guessing no.

Great episode. Huge stakes.

Sam has got to be the biggest naive fuckwad in creation though. I'm sure everyone could guess it was Lucifer, not God, sending the visions, but he falls for it. Again.

Interesting to see if the Heaven nuke worked on Amara. I'm guessing no.
To be fair it did happen after Sam prayed.

I'm gonna say that since it took God and four Archangels to just SEAL her away, the nuke will fail.

Kevin

This is easily one of the best episodes since season 5. Fantastic seeing Lucifer back and the budget got a huge increase for this single episode (will probably suck next episode again). Nice cliffhanger for sure! Loved it and this season is on a rule!

Enosh

That part was amazing. Angels went straight up Bahamut ZERO on her ass. At first I actually thought it was God making an entrance.
probably didn't even scratch her dress

and this episode made god out to be an even bigger dick than before, before you could at least imagine that it was god trying to help with shit a bit by sending all those visions on how to deal with her but it was lucifer all along so god has been doing jack shit since his sister came back

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

and this episode made god out to be an even bigger dick than before, before you could at least imagine that it was god trying to help with shit a bit by sending all those visions on how to deal with her but it was lucifer all along so god has been doing jack shit since his sister came back

You know, what if it did finish her off? What if she's gone and Dean's got no way to tell Sam so he winds up saying yes, thinking it's the only way to get her. Then the rest of the season is season 5 redux?

"Our God(our God) is an awesome God
He reigns(He reigns) from heaven above
With wisdom(with wisdom) pow'r and love
our God is an awesome God"
http://youtu.be/PP9BjKnDaFk
I remember this from Sunday School :D!
You know, what if it did finish her off? What if she's gone and Dean's got no way to tell Sam so he winds up saying yes, thinking it's the only way to get her. Then the rest of the season is season 5 redux?
FUTURE ENDING! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!! I'd post the gif but I'm on my phone. Someone do it for me <3.

Rodin

Definitely one of the best "main plot" episodes of the entire show. It was simply incredible. I agree with those saying that Jared was particularly great in this one, although i always thought he was good. Seeing Mark Pellegrino again was great, and i was pretty sure it was him sending those visions to Sam, but reading this thread looks like Sammy was the only one who didn't figure it out hahaha

Amara is also a great character, definitely the best villain after Lucifer himself. Wonder what really happened between her and God, and if he will finally show up in the finale of this season (oh and of course if he will be Chuck or an entirely different person/actor).

On a side note, the actress playing Amara is REALLY hot.

Exactly lol

Man that scene where lucifer gets summoned is probably one of the incredible moments this show has had in a long while.
Definitely.

Did Lucifer always act so corny? I feel like his personality was different. He was hamming it up this episode.

And are Michael and lost Winchester not in the cage?

Great episode, though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Did Lucifer always act so corny? I feel like his personality was different. He was hamming it up this episode.

Great episode, though.

They dragged Lucifer out of the cage and put him in a cage.

Finalow

stellar episode. Mark Pellegrino was outstanding as Lucifer, S5 all over again. ~called it~
we just need Richard Speight/Gabriel to come back now.

I really hope god finally reveals himself and they literally spend every penny on his entrance.
"you called?"

Chuck-God.jpg

honestly I'd prefer if they use an existing character, whoever that may be, rather than just making up ''something'' or showing a new face that is supposed to be god.

Don't really understand what happened to Michael in all of this. Last I checked he went down into the cage with Lucifer/Sam. What gives?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Holy shit this season is on fire. Just finished the Imaginary Friends episode and it was top tier funny episode.

Ok so they specifically took Lucifer and not Michael. I wonder why there was no mention of him. I figure he was there to the first time around. So what, they're basically stuck in this new cage until Sam says yes? Just have to wait until January to find out.

Goldrush

Great episode, though.

He was a bit more playful, but I just took it to be Lucifer's "acting." I guess that that whole Lucifer not lying to Sam is over with.

bitbydeath

What if Lucifer is God?
It would certainly explain his absence, putting his sister away might have made him snap so he cut his own wings and took on a new identity.

dabig2

Since the cage being damaged led to Lucy leaking some of his power out, couldn't Michael have done the same? Maybe link up with Dean and ask him again for the meatsuit? Or did he already know that Dean would sniff that BS out quick and tell him to shove it :p

What if Lucifer is God?
It would certainly explain his absence, putting his sister away might have made him snap so he cut his own wings and took on a new identity.

Would fit in with 1 theory regarding the Bible - that the Old Testament God is actually Satan.

Doubt the show goes there, but would be entertaining nonetheless. And of course the whole Chuck probably being God too.

Incredible episode.

To echo others, I loved the scene where Lucy shows up in the temp cage. Those eyes were creepy as fuck. Such a simple little touch but so damn effective in conveying just how sinister this guy is.

And the scene with the angels using their superweapon. Incredible scenes. Just incredible. Also liked the angels talking amongst themselves about taking down Amara and then getting completely destroyed like it was nothing.

Speaking of Amara, she was on fire this episode. I'm glad they didn't wait too long to re-introduce her final form.

Since the cage being damaged led to Lucy leaking some of his power out, couldn't Michael have done the same? Maybe link up with Dean and ask him again for the meatsuit? Or did he already know that Dean would sniff that BS out quick and tell him to shove it :p.

I think it's a combination of Dean being less likely to believe in visions and him being linked to Amara, which means Michael probably can't use anyway. That darkness is rooted deep inside...

-Deimos

Incredible episode.

To echo others, I loved the scene where Lucy shows up in the temp cage. Those eyes were creepy as fuck. Such a simple little touch but so damn effective in conveying just how sinister this guy is.

And the scene with the angels using their superweapon. Incredible scenes. Just incredible. Also liked the angels talking amongst themselves about taking down Amara and then getting completely destroyed like it was nothing.

Speaking of Amara, she was on fire this episode. I'm glad they didn't wait too long to re-introduce her final form.
This isn't even her final form.

This isn't even her final form.

Hah, I knew that was coming.

I do wonder how much truth there is to that though, will she come back looking like the Amara we saw this episode after the break? That hit from Angels might have been enough to weaken her and send her back to her teen years or change her appearance altogether.

Hah, I knew that was coming.

I do wonder how much truth there is to that though, will she come back looking like the Amara we saw this episode after the break? ThAvat hit from Angels might have been enough to weaken her and send her back to her teen years or change her appearance altogether.
I think she will be unscathed. It took four Archangels and God himself to seal her away. She effortlessly disposed of three Angels. One she killed from the inside, similar to how Sam killed Demons. The second she FREAKING CONTROLLED and got him to stab HIMSELF! Let that sink in for a second. She can CONTROL an Angel. Like holy shit. Rowena did it with powerful magic. Amara did it without effort. The third she basically made him turn to ash. Not really sure what happened there, he kinda died like Death did.

I hope she doesn't wipe out the Host of Heaven due to her anger. Speaking of which, what ever happened to Jesse, the antichrist kid? Maybe he'll defeat Amara! #Jesse2016!!!!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think she will be unscathed. It took four Archangels and God himself to seal her away. She effortlessly disposed of three Angels. One she killed from the inside, similar to how Sam killed Demons. The second she FREAKING CONTROLLED and got him to stab HIMSELF! Let that sink in for a second. She can CONTROL an Angel. Like holy shit. Rowena did it with powerful magic. Amara did it without effort. The third she basically made him turn to ash. Not really sure what happened there, he kinda died like Death did.

I hope she doesn't wipe out the Host of Heaven due to her anger. Speaking of which, what ever happened to Jesse, the antichrist kid? Maybe he'll defeat Amara! #Jesse2016!!!!

Jessie only has power when Lucifer walks the Earth, so he's fairly normal right now.

Joni

If I ever get into hell and the devil isn't Mark Pelligrino, I'm going to raise some hell. He does it in such an amazing way.
The heavenly attack on Amara was amazing, but I'm disappointed we didn't see more of it.
Disappointed there was no mention of Adam/Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom