• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Luci showed the visions, not God. LOL God went Kanye.

He couldn't resist forever. He took a peak.

Rowena getting really horny over Luci.

Magwik

Banned
So, Lucifer wants inside Sam. Amara wants Dean inside her. Anybody else trying to get inside someone this episode?

Merry Christmas
I'd become one with her in a heartbeat.

image.php

Me too

Angels are about to go extinct...
-sees fellow angel get rekt first decision is to charge forward-
Why'd she kill the third he was backing away :(
So, Lucifer wants inside Sam. Amara wants Dean inside her. Anybody else trying to get inside someone this episode?
The only people left are...Crowly and Rowena...O GOOD GOD!

LionPride

Banned
The first Supernatural episode I watch in like a year and a half and it ends like that. Wow, I sometimes remember why I liked this show.

Called it. Luci sent visions, pretty obvious since the episode where he appeared as young John.

But shit man that episode was phenomenal! The cliffhanger, I ain't even mad.

Rowena obviously playing them like a fiddle, wonder where her and Crowly went...

Effect

This was super predictable but still insanely enjoying. This season has been really good. Better then it's been in a very long time. Also Emily Swallow is insanely attractive.

Aint, that the truth. Drop dead gorgeous.

She is. Just personally I don't like her cheeks that much, too concave. Weird I know but it's just something I noticed.

I was expecting the cage to have more fire, like it was shown when Sam was standing there in I think season 6 and his face had fire on it.

ALSO WHERE THE HELL IS MICHAEL AND ADAM?!?!

BTW what was with that random cage there? Why's it even there in the first place it's not THE cage. Seems peculiar to just have a cage there...

Whats the cliffhanger, someone spoil me. I live vicariously through this thread when it comes to staying current with Supernatural!

Sam ends up in the cage with Lucifer and Lucifer is the one who has been sending him visions.

Oh, I thought Sam said yes or something >_>

Still though, he has to say yes now, right? The cage only opens when you say 'yes' doesn't it?

It's pretty exciting though @_@

Deadly

First episode I've watched of the season. Just wanted to see how it was going but it was actually good. Sam getting visions that were fake was so obvious though. Also shouldn't Michael be in the cage too? And their brother.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
First episode I've watched of the season. Just wanted to see how it was going but it was actually good. Sam getting visions that were fake was so obvious though. Also shouldn't Michael be in the cage too? And their brother.

That's not the cage. They managed to drag Lucifer out for a talk, that's it.

Rowena is up to fucking something. Also, everything is fucked. I seriously doubt Amara is gone and if she is then everything is still fucked because Sam will have no way of knowing that.

Knoxcore

+Mark Pellegrino kills it as Lucifer.
+Supernatural does its best with its meager VFX budget.
+Jared certainly made me believe he was shit faced scared.
+Amara and Dean story line provided more intrigue. I want to know what her real beef is with God.
+Great cliffhanger.
-A little predictable.
-No Cas. Not really a complaint but he hasn't done much this season.

Rating: 8.9/10 on a Supernatural scale.

Certainly a better mid-season finale than last year.

Here's my thing, if the writers had removed that big clue in 11.4 "Baby" and played up the God thing by placing God imagery and signs for Sam throughout the last several episodes, I think the reveal that Lucifer was the one talking to Sam would of hit harder. I think most people expected it.

What if Michael and Lucifer are working together(They both tortured Sams soul, after all) and if Cas/another angel comes to try and save him, they trap him in there

That'd be great

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I really hope god finally reveals himself and they literally spend every penny on his entrance.

I think they already spent all the money on this episode. I mean, it feels like they spent more on this one episode than the leviathan season. I feel like if they had this sort of budget for that season it could have been so much better, could have had actual tentacle monsters and shit.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I need that called it gif again, I was saying the visions were from Lucy day one hahaha. "I could never fool you." was what confirmed it for me.

Dean being so fucking confused and unable to resist :( That nuke the Angels blasted looked really good for this show's budget damn.

Dear god, I LOVED Sam in this episode, and I haven't loved him in a long time. His acting has gotten better (or maybe Rowena being there made him seen a ton a better? IDK) He's never been terrible or bad (I think he's quite good) but with Sheppard and Jensen and Misha there all the time he tends to get overshadowed. God that shuddery tear. Well done Jared.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS CAS?!

I think it's more that outside of playing both Lucifer and Sam at the same time Jared hasn't gotten many opportunities to show off his chops. Almost all the "acting" moments, you know the kind, are written for the other three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom