• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan Season 2 Preview!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anime only. How bad or far off are this spoilers because I haven't read the manga?!!!

EDIT: Thanks guys it wasn't that bad! When are we getting this?! Spring 2016 or is it too soon to say?

FluxWaveZ

It's a big one, actually, so don't watch.

I've only watched the anime and this seems to cover exactly what one would expect after the ending of season 1.

I'm interested in seeing what comes next. Some have said they don't like what happens in the story, but some have also said they hated what came before and I really enjoyed it.

My favourite arc should be in season 2. Romi Park's voice acting is s good. I've lost interest in the manga but I'll probably watch season 2.

What do you mean by "cour", exactly? It's bugging me since I've read it twice today.

As opposed to a "Season" that is a regular 13 week period, a cour is 12-13 episodes. This helps distinguish between a Season of a show which can be over 1 cour. Attack on Titan season 1 was 26 episodes, thus 2 cours.

jrcbandit

What do you mean by "cour", exactly? It's bugging me since I've read it twice today.

One of the four conventional three-month periods of television broadcasting in Japan. It is approximately 12-13 episodes. That is why a typical season is that length, although some shows get double that, hence 2 cour.

As opposed to a "Season" that is a regular 13 week period, a cour is 12-13 episodes. This helps distinguish between a Season of a show which can be over 1 cour. Attack on Titan season 1 was 26 episodes, thus 2 cours.
One of the four conventional three-month periods of television broadcasting in Japan. It is approximately 12-13 episodes. That is why a typical season is that length, although some shows get double that, hence 2 cour.

Ohh I see that explains it and it definitely makes more sense now, thanks.

I'll be honest and say it, I thought it was a bad attempt at going half way into translating "second run", just to give it a french vibe. xD

Hopefully they animate it all the way to chapter 50. My favorite chapter in the manga.

Eren vs the Titan that killed his mom

This is like the first 5 pages of the Manga after season 1. Not really a spoiler for anyone who saw the last scene of S1.

Frog-fu

Banned
The manga isn't quite as hype but that's only because we're getting answers that some don't find satisfactory. I'm cool with it and think it's still great. Dunno how well the adaptation will feel, probably way too slow, but considering the amount of material the have to adaptate, I hope they boast through the slower parts and just end where the manga is now. By season 3 the manga should be finished and the anime adaptation won't suffer the slow burn.

Brakke

Banned
enjoy your season 2, because either the second cour or season 3 is when the show will go to shit.

Season 1 already went to shit lol.

It's going to be awful and I'm going to watch every ep.

Same.

It's a big one, actually, so don't watch.

That wasn't a spoiler at all. That scene just opens up more questions. Which like, hey surprise: the people don't know the truth about the wall. No kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom