• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

bionic77

Bionic,

My new Skylake iMac 5K Retina is delivering on Friday!

I'm joining the club.
Welcome to the club.

Its a great place to be.

Fusion drive is great and it is very easy to upgrade the RAM (I added 16 to the base 8 to bring mine to 24, did not want to waste the sticks and I doubt I will ever use it).

Hope you got the trackpad. The mouse is the definition of eh.

This machine is proof that you are better than other people with disgusting plebe HD.

Watch sword art online.

This isn't Weinke. You want Jak to go from his current state to a pillow humping animu man. Don't think that is what we really want.

If i fall into my family history i wouldnt make it that far ive had over 2 hand fulls of people die of cirrhosis before 55 in the last gen

well... Mine just decay slowly. but you do have the power to work through it and find the people to help you as well.

Fox318

zXMlTfU.gif

bionic77

230px-Cowboy_Bebop_title_card.png

Well you should feel bad about being steelers fans in general.

At least he realizes the truth about Brady.. the enemy of my enemy is my friend Bionic.
As seen in the way we take over the crowd in most away games the Steelers are clearly America's team.

Which means if you have a problem with Steelers fans that you have a problem with America.

I don't take kindly to traitors and Euros.

Watch yo back! The streets are hot tonight!

Just got to ride it out.

Like you are riding out Romo? :)

As seen in the way we take over the crowd in most away games the Steelers are clearly America's team.

Which means if you have a problem with Steelers fans that you have a problem with America.

I don't take kindly to traitors and Euros.

Watch yo back! The streets are hot tonight!

Oh Shit.. Here comes Turkey man..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcQqwpCFJ4

Man, he just got got.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Even this guy?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Adrian_Peterson_2010.jpg/220px-Adrian_Peterson_2010.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Well yes cause he lives around here. lol

[quote="Zeke, post: 181560993"]It's cool Texans can have Stafford we'll take Luck.[/QUOTE]

Screw you we're taking both.

Bowser

ATL @ NO

CIN @ BUF
DEN @ CLE
CHI @ DET
HOU @ JAC
KC @ MIN
MIA @ TEN
WAS @ NYJ
ARI @ PIT

CAR @ SEA
BAL @ SF
SD @ GB

NE @ IND

NYG @ PHI

Anyone here have any jerseys? I just picked up one of the "game" jerseys and I'm wondering if I should keep it, or just fork over the extra 50 bucks for the next step up. RIght now i'm kinda worried about the longevity of the printed numbers on the jersey.

MechDX

Anyone here have any jerseys? I just picked up one of the "game" jerseys and I'm wondering if I should keep it, or just fork over the extra 50 bucks for the next step up. RIght now i'm kinda worried about the longevity of the printed numbers on the jersey.

I have a red Texan 99 jersey and a blue 80 one that is being used to train my dog.

My Pats throwback #12 jersey it's on its way.

Top Bottom