• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V - Dhalsim Trailer

LuuKyK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XvRkH8Mjk4

12186718_10153799209762147_614742209458473237_o.jpg

12185150_10153799207647147_9154493964794915603_o.jpg

12189462_10153799208137147_5253860855516899463_o.jpg

Tizoc

DAT BEARD
DAT TURBAN
DAT INDIA STAGE

...dat boring ass super.

Seriously this game has a whack mix of cool and dull supers. It's like Capcom know people will expand the meter for EX moves that they didn't bother with some of them XP

hypernima

Banned
I like, looks like his corner pressure is going to be even more dope.
and i'm so happy they are aging some of the senior characters, about time.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
HOT DHALSIM

CANT STOP WONT STOP

deleted

He looks Boss as hell. He has never been my favorite character, but he seems to have received a pretty good upgrade to his moves and animations!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Man, I really appreciate how much they really revised his moveset. His moveset seem to be fun to play with, and the trailer is way better than I expected it to be.

ExVicis

Thank god they made him look different and did some changes to him unlike Zangief and his complete non-change. Also why is his trailer so much different than everyone else's reveal trailer?

Blah I can't watch this trailer.I dont know why, but Youtube just likes to randomly take massive shits on certain days and none of it works right, I don't get it.

I'm really happy with his new look. I never thought I'd say it, but I might have to main Dhalsim.

Until Urien, Alex, or Juri come out.

phaonaut

Damn all those tools. That fire ball looks like Crow's fireball from rising thunder and is super annoying to deal with. Teleport also looks really fast.

I'm kinda upset now, how did vega lose so many tools and sim get so much good stuff.

Soulstar

I'm really loving his new design. Capcom has been doing a pretty good job with giving characters new designs when they actually bother to.

Nose Master

Old ass man sim is amazing. His moveset seems interesting, too. The flame pool thing is weird. It doesn't seem like it does any direct damage. Almost seemed like it "oils" them up and increases combo potential involving his flame attacks.

Top Bottom