• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V - Dhalsim Trailer

NastyBook

Never knew I wanted Bearded Sim until now. Excellent trailer.

EDIT: Damn, just realized they nailed it AGAIN with the trailer music. Shit was hype.

Newboi

Dhalsim actually looks exciting! His move set and visual design look top notch. Not sure if I'd play with him though.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Another character that all of a sudden has a beard for no reason. I know for sure Ryu would never be the type to shave since he has everything he owns on him at all times, and with the way Sim seems to be similar, I doubt he'd shave either.

I do like that they didn't touch his appearance otherwise, other than some more paint on his body.

His ground flames let Zangief touch them both times standing with no visual damage so I wonder what the deal is with that. Yoga Catastrophe looks terrible / weak visually but it at least looks faster.

I welcome him. Not a character I play but it's a playstyle that's been sorely missing 'til now. Plus it looks like he has some Dormammu stuff which is pretty awesome, haha.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Old ass man sim is amazing. His moveset seems interesting, too. The flame pool thing is weird. It doesn't seem like it does any direct damage. Almost seemed like it "oils" them up and increases combo potential involving his flame attacks.

Hard to say, but it just looks like it does damage over time as an opponent sits in it, but does no actual hitstun.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Welp, that was pretty cool. Still not ever going to play him in a million years, but that animation will be very pleasing to watch while my opponent annoys the shit out of me.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
HOMIE SIM LOOKS LIKE MY GRAMPA AWWW BABY

really hope he is better than he was in IV, his revised moveset looks so good

Top Bottom