• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 Trailer

kunonabi

the punchy kicky stuff looks boring but the rest of that looks super fun. I can also dig a trailer that's just gameplay instead of sony's usual pretentious cinematic stuff.

Best part of the conference.

f7FdEdG.jpg

God I can't wait for this game. It was nice seeing Toyama getting his dues by being allowed to present it on stage.

lol this still hasn't been announced for NA

It's one of the only games not featured on the US PS Blog that was at the PGW conference..

WTF SCEA

(yes, it's obviously coming to NA, but this is...weird. Reminds me of Nintendo of America)

kadotsu

Banned
My most anticipated game by multiple orders of magnitude. I don't care what other people say. GR1 was a masterpiece and this seems to best it in every aspect.

ubercheez

Looks great, and I still love the concept, but I really did not enjoy the combat in the first one. Hopefully they can do something about that.

DKHF

I haven't played the original (but will get the remaster) but this game looks amazing.

Both gameplay and visuals.

rjc571

Banned
Dammit, this makes me want a PS4.

Only problem is, it might be difficult to stomach the 30 fps of the sequel if I play it after the 60 fps GR1 remaster

Eblo

Checked the PlayStation link that the videos give and saw that the release date for GR Remastered would be October 2, 2016. I was seriously confused and distraught before I realized that 10/02/2016 is in European format and actually means February 10, 2016. lol

Hyped for GR2, can't wait to see more.

doing time trials is going to be amazing switching between the speed mode then using heavy to turn corners...

if thats possible

Dragun619

Yea, looked pretty good. Still feels like it needs to be more efficient, I guess? Like Vanquish/ fast pace efficient. Or Maybe it was just cause the player was playing it slow?

But Looking forward to seeing more.

SCEA is still pretending this game doesn't exist.

For real, If I don't see this posted on US PSBlog by the end of the day. SMH.

Yea, looked pretty good. Still feels like it needs to be more efficient, I guess? Like Vanquish/ fast pace efficient. Or Maybe it was just cause the player was playing it slow?

Even with Gravity Rush 1, you could play a lot faster & more efficient than just the "Spam Gravity Kick" method that beginners often gravitate to. Really interested to find out more details about the different style system that they've added to GR2 and the combo potential there.

Top Bottom