• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

1rpuhx.png

4yyjf8.png

Akahige

Looks fun, I'm almost caught up with the most recent episodes of The Flash and Arrow so I'm full on the DCTV bandwagon.

ZeroX03

Banned
Now that it's an OT, try and keep things like casting under spoiler tags because inevitably someone will get upset and cry and it'll be so annoying I'll have to go back in time to kill their parents just to make sure they shut up.

Magwik

Banned
Now that it's an OT, try and keep things like casting under spoiler tags because inevitably someone will get upset and cry and it'll be so annoying I'll have to go back in time to kill their parents just to make sure they shut up.

That seems a tad ... excessive.
Here's to hoping I don't get banned again, can't let you have a monopoly on Arrowverse top posters

ZeroX03

Banned
That seems a tad ... excessive.
Here's to hoping I don't get banned again, can't let you have a monopoly on Arrowverse top posters

It's going to be simultaneously very awesome and very sad if I manage to score the triple.

I didn't think I'd post that much on Arrow but the show's doing well and there's stuff to talk about.

Slayven

Is this the first Sinner Vandal Savage or "I must eat Red Arrow's liver because he is my kid" Vandal Savage

Originally read this as "Hnggh Hawkman" and was like: Are you serious.

I'm excited for Hawkgirl but can't stand Hawkman any time he's on screen.

Lamest of the bird themed superheroes.

I couldn't watch any of the shows live this past half season, but I'm back now(I think)! Let's all take a moment of silence to remember when zero wasn't a junior.

Magwik

Banned
Is this the first Sinner Vandal Savage or "I must eat Red Arrow's liver because he is my kid" Vandal Savage

Lamest of the bird themed superheroes.

Honestly its hard to tell due to his limited appearance during the crossover. He doesn't give a shit about anything though at least. Just "fuck you, you're going to die now"

kmfdmpig

Looking forward to this.

I may just have NFL on the brain, but does anyone else think that picture of Rip Hunter looks like an older Alex Smith?

inm8num2

I really enjoy Arrow and The Flash, so I suppose I'm obligated to check this show out. Didn't really enjoy the crossover episodes and thought it was silly, even by CW superhero show standards. Will keep an open mind!

kmfdmpig

I really enjoy Arrow and The Flash, so I suppose I'm obligated to check this show out. Didn't really enjoy the crossover episodes and thought it was silly, even by CW superhero show standards. Will keep an open mind!

The crossover was weak, and Canary, Captain Cold and Heat Wave don't particularly impress, but I am excited to see Legends based on Kreisberg's Fatman on Batman interview.

ZeroX03

Banned
Both of your GIF games are weak. So nah, no competition here for me at all.

You know I leave my good stuff for TheOddOne.

We're going to have three nights in a row of Arrowverse trash talk, what a time to be alive. (and Supergirl and Carter)

Magwik

Banned
You know I leave my good stuff for TheOddOne.

We're going to have three nights in a row of Arrowverse trash talk, what a time to be alive. (and Supergirl and Carter)
More like three nights in a row of everyone participating then you posting 8 hours later playing catch up

Seriously though. I hope we get new people in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom