• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
a leaked pilot would be great right about now I'm bored.
It's actually a miracle the pilot hasn't leaked yet
Flash was months ahead
Constantine and Supergirl were months ahead
All of those seemed controlled as well.
Shows that they have confidence in the show at least

ZeroX03

Banned
My guess is the crossover functioned to build hype rather than the usual leaked pilot. That, and it was straight to series so there was much less production time between pilot and airing. That wait after The Flash pilot leak was brutal.

More like three nights in a row of everyone participating then you posting 8 hours later playing catch up

Seriously though. I hope we get new people in here.

Even if I could watch live, I wouldn't post. I'm on the treadmill or exercycle when watching superhero shows. Nothing gets you more pumped to improve your body than watching an Amell.

Always drenched in sweat reading the thread afterward!

It's actually a miracle the pilot hasn't leaked yet
Flash was months ahead
Constantine and Supergirl were months ahead
All of those seemed controlled as well.
Shows that they have confidence in the show at least

Might be that they got the guy who kept leaking those pilots, lol.

ZeroX03

Banned
They were definitely intentional leaks guys. Legends skipped pilot season so there was nothing to leak until recently, by the time there was anything to show Arrow and Flash had already started.

The CW's schedule for only airing two hours, five days a week of new programming is freaking nuts. For me that's seven out of ten hours of content from just one damn network.

Anth0ny

Honestly, it's too much. I barely have time to keep up with Arrow and Flash every week, let alone Gotham, Walking Dead, Supergirl... fuck me.

I'm probably gonna marathon the first season of this in the future if it's good :)

TheOddOne

You know I leave my good stuff for TheOddOne.
"Good stuff"

giphylkjzw.gif

Joni

Here's to hoping I don't get banned again, can't let you have a monopoly on Arrowverse top posters
We will do a huge count over the four Arrowverse shows at the end of the year, so his absence in the top of Supergirl counts against him.

Remember when it was just NTGYK being top poster on all Arrowverse threads?
I miss him.

Going back and re-watching clip for Sara, it seems she also has a personality now
https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/status/686332918713602048
She was always one of my favorites, so glad to see she can shine more.

strafer

We will do a huge count over the four Arrowverse shows at the end of the year, so his absence in the top of Supergirl counts against him.

I miss him.

She was always one of my favorites, so glad to see she can shine more.

He got banned?

Hope my boy Booster Gold shows up
I'm really behind on the DV TV-Verse. I just finished The Flash Season 1 (sssooo good) and am not even halfway through Arrow Season 1. Will watching Legends of Tomorrow spoil important story bits for me? For example, why is one half of Firestorm no longer Ronnie?

I will always be a season behind in The Flash and Arrow, as I have to wait for the Blu-Ray releases. Legends of Tomorrow, though, I can watch it as it is broadcasted.

Magwik

Banned
I'm really behind on the DV TV-Verse. I just finished The Flash Season 1 (sssooo good) and am not even halfway through Arrow Season 1. Will watching Legends of Tomorrow spoil important story bits for me? For example, why is one half of Firestorm no longer Ronnie?

I will always be a season behind in The Flash and Arrow, as I have to wait for the Blu-Ray releases. Legends of Tomorrow, though, I can watch it as it is broadcasted.
It'll probably ruin a decent amount of stuff, especially for Arrow Season 3

Joni

If you know who is being featured on Legends of Tomorrow, I think most of the important stuff is already spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom