• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Absolutely nothing] draws near. Command?

Favorite announcement?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aeana

RVK0tKG.png

t1452661200z2.png

Streams
Niconico
YouTube

This presentation is going to be about all of the titles associated with the Dragon Quest 30th anniversary celebration, and we expect that to include Dragon Quest 11.

Dsyndrome

Please let there be one surprise. I'll be happy with anything DQXI related, but surprises will make me overjoyed.

Rpgmonkey

Hoping they have more interesting stuff to show and say about the differences between the PS4 and 3DS versions of DQXI (and the two versions contained within the 3DS version)!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'm thinking a lot of footage on already announced games, probably at least one mobile title given the previous ones were huge hits and they don't have any announced upcoming mobile titles, and maybe one other game (either a sequel to an existing thing like Theatrhythm 2 or perhaps something new).

Tizoc

DQ10 has been on PC for a couple of years. They announced it for PS4/NX at the last event, though.
Ah thanks ut there is no english dqx releaee right?
I ask because i was redeeming a game thru amd's website and one of the dropboxes showed dqx

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'm curious about this. Only DQ I've played was the one on PS2 and that was wonderful. Go on PSN right now and you can't even buy a DQ game if you wanted. Well, besides Heroes.

brinstar

I'm curious about this. Only DQ I've played was the one on PS2 and that was wonderful. Go on PSN right now and you can't even buy a DQ game if you wanted. Well, besides Heroes.

As far as I know older DQ games have never been made available through services like PS Classics and Virtual Console. They always get rereleases.

AdanVC

Will watch. DQ11 looks amazing and dreamy.

BTW... DQ11 was the game that was sort of confirmed for NX, right?

TreIII

So, when's the DQ Vs. Fighting game spin-off?

I mean, DQ has stretched its reach practically everywhere else!

wmlk

Hoping I'm pleasantly surprised by DQXI stuff, if shown. Even with two separate teams, I don't see the PS4 version of the game ending up too well.

Top Bottom