• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Absolutely nothing] draws near. Command?

Favorite announcement?

Results are only viewable after voting.
DQXI is not coming out in japan until 2017, meaning 2018 for everyone else at the earliest
Ōkami;192045428 said:
Saving DQXI for the NX announcement OBVIOUSLY
/s
That's not a bad conclusion to make honestly

So, anyone know why Japan keeps thinking it's a good idea to announce a game way before it's ready with a small teaser, than not show anything for over a year? Not saying that XI will take that long, but it's also a trend I've noticed recently

dottme

Now I want to watch it for a good laugh.

No DQXI to celebrate the 30th anniversary. Only SE can drop such a good opportunity for a good promotion.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Maybe there's a surprise DQXI trailer in the end!
:(

I guess this means DQXI is targeted next year.

Now I want to watch it for a good laugh.

No DQXI to celebrate the 30th anniversary. Only SE can drop such a good opportunity for a good promotion.

Well, it's not like SE released or revealed anything substantial for FF's 25th anniversary. :|

ORETsvC.gif

So, anyone know why Japan keeps thinking it's a good idea to announce a game way before it's ready with a small teaser, than not show anything for over a year? Not saying that XI will take that long, but it's also a trend I've noticed recently

Gotta keep investors and platform holders happy

DKHF

Maybe they could show DQXI but don't want to because it would detract from the hype for DQ Builders since that game is 2 weeks away.

duckroll

Wow this is so exciting! Aren't all of you excited?! Let's sliwly run through the games coming out this year! Nevermind we've announced them all before! Such excite. Much anticipate. Etc.

Top Bottom