• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coro Coro to reveal new Pokémon- Magiana

Fresh off the presses- the new Coro Coro has a silhouette of this new Pokemon on it.

English name- TBC
Japanese name- Magiana
Classification- Artificial Pokémon
Height- 1.0m
Weight- 80.5kg
Type- TBC
Ability- TBC

Features in the 19th Pokémon movie, Volcanion and the Exquisite Mechanical Magiana.

Ca2Gz0rWwAAHzS4.jpg

New generation game announcement seems pretty imminent if we're finally getting some full on new Pokemon instead of just more forms for existing ones.

Guess this means Gen 7. Is it going to be Kalos or a new region though?

Edit: Yeah probably actually going to be another Gen 6 game that this won't appear in.

Nanashrew

Banned
Speculating now that it's a magical girl and will be fairy type. Could be a grass and fairy type with the petals for the dress and leaves for the hair accessories.

It could also be a bunny with those ears. But with a name like Magiana, it definitely sounds magical.

ZeroX03

Banned
So what's the history on a brand new Pokemon being revealed in relation to new entry/generation releases Joe? Really seemed like Z was going to hit with things like the Zygarde forms. A new generation would be surprising.

JoeM86

New generation game announcement seems pretty imminent if we're finally getting some full on new Pokemon instead of just more forms for existing ones.

Don't be so sure.

Ho-Oh, Togepi, Donphan, Snubbull, Marill, Slowking and Ampharos were revealed before Yellow

Munchlax was revealed before Emerald.

There's precedent for there to still be new current-gen games despite new Pokémon.

I can't see them skipping Z, and it would be weird to start promoting a new gen with an old gen game still underway. Gen 6.5 maybe?

EDIT:

Don't be so sure.

Ho-Oh, Togepi, Donphan, Snubbull, Marill, Slowking and Ampharos were revealed before Yellow

There's precedent for there to still be new current-gen games despite new Pokémon.

Ah. Good to know.

Son Of D

Why do I get the feeling we'll either see Magiana in some form in Pokken as a NPC or if Z will have a reference to it somewhere

Don't be so sure.

That's true! I guess I'm just eager to play a new Pokemon game after feeling kind of let down by OR/AS. X/Y set the bar too high for me.

I'd be cool with a Z but I really would like to see a new generation announced in the anniversary year.

ash_ag

Hints keep going back and forth between Gen 6 and Gen 7 for the next game. I was in the Gen 7 train before they revealed their big anniversary plans, but then I started thinking about it. It's really hard to make a safe prediction at this point.

Pokémon Day shall be interesting.

ZeroX03

Banned
Don't be so sure.

Oh cool. Z is still on the table then.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Things are getting interesting, then. It's a new Pokemon (not game) for real, then.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Im still certain we'll get Z, just in a way they've never done so before. A few new pokemon in an undiscovered region of Kalos is my bet.

Roufianos

I hope it's Gen 7, I need some new Pokemon. X&Y and ORAS have made every Pokemon that I've ever wanted so easily accessible that I'm running out of ones to train.

Zelias

Banned
Would be interesting to see the hypothetical Z version having actual new Pokemon. OR/AS already shows GF isn't afraid to add new content to games in the same generation. Wouldn't surprise me if Gen 7 is being held off for NX or whatever anyway.

At any rate, get hype!

ash_ag

found a cleaner shop of it so go nuts
cIOQwH9.jpg

I'd like to bring three points for this:
1. "Flowers" mentioned as a cryptic word by TPCi's J. C. Smith
2. The yet to be officially acknowledged Eternal Floette is a flower
Incidentally, it recently occurred to me that we may have been looking at the Strange Souvenir the wrong way all this time:

rs9LgSj.png
→
aQAHLfD.png

Kind of looks like a girl with flowers on her head.
To illustrate:

uYUjL6P.png

Top Bottom