• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Watchdogs and Tetris ultimate for PlayStation Plus May 2016

AAMARMO

Banned
Apparently Watchdogs and Tetris ultimate are PlayStation Plus May 2016 game.
2437007_1.jpg

source:http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-plus-2016-watch-dogs-tetris-ultimate-ps4-psn-2437007

FZW

Those are 2 games I would love to try but not willing to risk my money on it. I am ok with this.

Tizoc

I got watch doge on Steam, might get it for my bother to mess around with though :V

Interesting if this turns out true though; this is the 2nd Ubi game we get as a PS4 freebie recently.

Toki767

I got watch doge on Steam, might get it for my bother to mess around with though :V

Interesting if this turns out true though; this is the 2nd Ubi game we get as a PS4 freebie recently.
Tetris is done by Ubisoft too so this would be 3 in 2 months.

DieH@rd

Banned
Out of all old Ubi games, I am most interested in Black Flag. Hopefully it will land on PS+ one day.

edit - just to add, I think adding WD to PS+ catalogue is good move. Game is not a bad one.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hope its true just because it'd be nice to see older AAA games return on PS+. Sony has gotten away from it completely with the PS4.

give the people what they want
- knack

Ooomph Watchdogs?
Played it at launch and all I remember is a grey boring sludge of a game with an awful protag.

Multiplayer hacking was fun though.

Top Bottom