• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Watchdogs and Tetris ultimate for PlayStation Plus May 2016

wbEMX

Played through Watch Dogs when I got my then-new gaming PC, so that wouldn't be worth it for me. I don't get the hate for it. It's actually pretty damn solid. Not as good as it was made out to be thanks to hype, but still a good game.

Eggbok

Anyone platinum Watch Dogs? How tough is the platinum?

I don't think it's a hard platinum honestly. Personally the hardest trophy for me was getting tailed 5 times because there was no way to know if you were getting tailed. But I had found out if you reset your online character or something it would make it easier. And since that was my last trophy I didn't care about losing stats since I didn't play the online anyways lol.

MP is pretty fun but the only trophy that should be a Challenge is the drinking games trophy.

This isn't that bad honestly, they patched the difficulty a while after the game released.

Bluenoser

I'd be happy with this PS+ selection. Never played Watchdogs, and I won't scoff at a new tetris, especially if they fixed it.

SirNinja

False, as expected. The real lineup came out today:

• Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, PS3
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta, PS Vita
  • LocoRoco Cocoreccho!, PS3
  • Switch Galaxy Ultra, PS4, PS Vita
  • Table Top Racing: World Tour, PS4
  • Tropico 5, PS4

If you want quality AAA games then the wait continues because watch dogs ain't one of those.

And Naw, most people that ps+ whine just want a retail full priced game to be on plus regardless of quality hence the jokes about celebrating the day we get knack on plus.

I mean, I don't get that impression at all lol. Given that I have been targeted as one of the people who wants retail games without considering their quality, I have the feeling that people are maybe applying unfair generalizations towards "whiners"

bryanee

Maybe Liberation but holy hell you are so wrong on the rest

Rogue is better than ACIV so i have no idea what he's talking about. Don't skip Rogue, it's good stuff.

Nah I'm pretty sure I'm correct. ACVI is also much better than Rogue.

Also I never said Rogue is bad, I quite enjoyed it.

Top Bottom